Nice to Meet You!

Pattypan

Momo's Minion
Hello! I am Pattypan, and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I'm a person who is... trying? to get this UTAU stuff down.  So, yes, I am rather new at this and I don't have a lot of skill.  I plan remedying that, that though!  I joined this forum just for that reason, in fact.  I have the hopes of making a female with a very low voice sound when I become more familiar with the program, and with any luck she should be able to say English and Russian.  Russian is my native language, and even if I speak English well, I hope you can excuse a few errors now and then on my part. vWv

I know I did not say very much about myself here, but if you wish to know anything else about me, feel free to ask and I will answer.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum!  :love:

I'm also a beginner. I've been messing around with the program for about a week now. You are not alone.  :uhuhu:

I really like the sound of the UTAU you want to make! I'm a bit of a sucker for lower female voices (I blame 96Neko and Yamai). Don't worry about your English; as I tell a lot of people I talk to online, it's much better than that of a lot of native speakers I know.

Pattypan

Momo's Minion
Ah, thank you very much!  With hopes she will be done soon-ish. :3  Since we are both beginners, perhaps we can both learn as we go?  That would be fun.  xD

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha hello~ I don't count myself a beginner to utau anymore because I'm kind of confident in my pitchbend thingies...so I guess, I can help you with that if you want? Lol my utau has a lower voice compared to most utaus I hear lol XD. And I guess her voice is pretty strong~ Lol I want to hear yours though. O3O Join the low voice club haha.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Hi! Welcome to the forum~

Everyone is a beginner at some point, so don't feel discouraged to ask good people questions and concerns. For me idiotic people like me, it can take years to understand UTAU- but never be discouraged or afraid! I'll be happy to help you and hope we can be good friends!