NieR Emil Sacrifice

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
So hey, long time i've been there xD
So yes, i've also been pretty addicted to a game called  "NieR". It's a great game with a good plot and good characters ( my fav is Emil of course xD ). And because i freaking love the ost i decided to try to make a UST and here we go :

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/anna-chama/kiki-sacrifice[/soundcloud]

It's pretty much a wip the UST is still in mod1/0 and i did not make vibratos and such. But how do you find it so far anyway ?
I choose Kiki because she was the only "good" sof voice i has ( i also had Hachi but me. I wanted to use Kiki xD) I also do not have a instrumental only so you can god Emi Evans sing OTL

Myon

Momo's Minion
I love you! That game has such a beautiful OST!
--Like, Final Fantasy had some really good tracks but NieR just has an overall really amazing OST.

:uhuhu: I think your work on the UST is nice, however I think the voice you used it's too strong/powerful high pitch.
Idk, I was thinking a softer voice would work better for the song. Since the original sounds like it was sung by a eunich.

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
Awwww thanks ~~
Like i said, Kiki was my only try soft voice OTL And i had to made the vocal that high because i do not have instrumental so i had to hide Emi Evans'voice :U