Nike's Looking For Other Grown-Ups

P

PurinPuff

Alright! I'm giving this a try! More-or-less, I'm looking for buddies for Nike. Preferably, buddies that are around his age. By that, I mean young adults and stuff. Not that I won't accept young 'uns, but I'd like UTAUs that I can crack ship, and I've got a bit of a deal with 23 - 17 relationships, BUUT if you have you heart set on your UTAU being Nike's buddy (unlikely that you do, but yeah) send it in anyways. ~ <3

So, I'm practically looking for:
Duet Partners - Voices that sound good with Nike's.
UTAUs That I Can Ship - Not cannon pairings, per se, but I'm a big fan of shipping everyone with everyone for fun. This includes both straight and gay pairings, because it's all good. ;D

--

So here's all the lovely info you guys will want to know.

Name: Katsuo Mokkane Nike
Appearance: [x]
Personality: Charming and kind-hearted, Nike is the type of guy to always help others in need. Casually intellectual, Nike always seems to have things figured out for himself, although he had made more than his share of mistakes in the past. He goes through life with a certain sense of levity, finding the humourous things in life to laugh about, although sometimes too much. (taken from his wiki.)
Extra Information: He has a love for cheesy puns, and has a strong hate towards the brand Nike.

Voice Sample/s: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-newcomer-nike-1925-acoustic[/soundcloud]
[sub]1925 (Acoustic)[/sub]

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-nike-if-youre-not-here[/soundcloud]
[sub]If You're Not Here (Skip a little further ahead at the beginning; my mixing is weird here.)[/sub]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
I think Nike and Aichou could be buds. :3

Name: Aichou Kogaku [Mournful melody; Ancient Sound]
Appearance: http://i55.tinypic.com/fad8u9.jpg
Personality: Aichou is shy around new people, and thus starts alot of her speech with stuttering. But once she's comfortable around you, she can joke around, be abit silly, and maybe be just a tad mischivious. When she befriends you, she's loyal to you till the end. She's the type who can keep a secret if you told her one.
Other: She has a love for dolls, not your typical barbies though. She also loves gothic lolita.
Voice sample:
[UTAU] Aichou Kogaku - BULLET FOR PRISONER

P

PurinPuff

Aw, she's darling! *u*
I think her and Nike could be friends for sure! ^^

P

PurinPuff

Hm, how do you think he and Aichou would know each other? ^^

-

Anyone else? :3

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Its quite possible that Aichou might have been being hit on by some guys who wouldn't take a hint, and he possibly helped her out?
And from right there, I think Aichou might start to admire him, friend-wise ya know?

P

PurinPuff

Shugahime link said:
Its quite possible that Aichou might have been being hit on by some guys who wouldn't take a hint, and he possibly helped her out?
And from right there, I think Aichou might start to admire him, friend-wise ya know?

Yeah, that sounds sweet. ^^