No longer in need!

Kero

Momo's Minion
Re: [Duet] Need a Male Utau!~

pfft you gentle-voiced guys are all going to get run over =u= /shotdown

All playful jesting aside, is it okay if I suggest other people's voicebanks, too? It's all your choice in the end, of course, I just want to give you options. xD /IRL Kowalski

Yura would probably be sufficient, not to mention his role in this particular song would be totally in-character. lD sample ahoy
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/utau-cendrillon-okaxyura[/soundcloud]
He is the obviously male one singing KAITO's part. :'D His voicebank download is like...beta-ish and work-in-progress-y, so you'll have to make your decision and then I'll PM you the link and password and whatever else. [size=6pt]maybe lol /frying pan'd
EDIT: not to mention they could be hair dye buddies omg SIMILAR HAIRSTYLES LOL

Y

Yandaz

@Kero Lol Which one is his voice? The higher or lower one? XD Sorry I've never heard that song. o3o

Thank you all so far! I haven't decided yet. XD It's hard to choose from all your wonderful voices! <3

Kero

Momo's Minion

LOL yeah, it's the lower one pffthaha, poor Oka gets that a lot cuz AnMei's voice is so deep xD

Y

Yandaz

@Zinfandel I've decided to go with his voice bank. ^^ Thanks so much for Volunteering him! <3