No notes are playing no matter what I do.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there, I am currently working on a cover of Assault Mirage and none of the notes in Maiko's parts are playing no matter what voice bank I use. The UST is CV so I have been using CV friendly voice banks and none of the banks I'm using are working. The UST i'm using is here http://www.mediafire.com/?se17p5q04jn13xx . It would be helpful if someone could get it to work and render the wave files for Maiko's parts. Honestly at this point using any voice bank would be fine. If you use a voice bank that belongs to you I'm actually going to be drawing some art of all the UTAUs used in this cover. So basically if you get it to work and render the wave files for me I'll draw your UTAU for you and use it in my cover in return. Oddly enough the other USTs in this song are working just fine. Thanks for the help.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there, I am currently working on a cover of Assault Mirage and none of the notes in Maiko's parts are playing no matter what voice bank I use. The UST is CV so I have been using CV friendly voice banks and none of the banks I'm using are working. The UST i'm using is here http://www.mediafire.com/?se17p5q04jn13xx . It would be helpful if someone could get it to work and render the wave files for Maiko's parts. Honestly at this point using any voice bank would be fine. If you use a voice bank that belongs to you I'm actually going to be drawing some art of all the UTAU used in this cover. So basically if you get it to work and render the wave files for me I'll draw your UTAU for you and use it in my cover in return. Oddly enough the other USTs in this song are working just fine. Thanks for the help.
strange, for me the UST is working without problems, Have you tried leaving the UST folder in your desktop ?, sometimes create a folder and by all the voice banks that will use it and export them to the UTAU can solve this, I used the moresampler with your voicebank and that of nonoka to test

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll try that out. The folder was in another folder with a bunch of folders in it.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll try that out. The folder was in another folder with a bunch of folders in it.
if it does not work send me all the files (voicebanks, resampler, ust already edited) that I will render the vocals for you (be sure to press the ACT button to have no changes in the transitions.)

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's still not working
send me all the files (voicebanks, resampler, ust already edited) that I will render the vocals for you (be sure to press the ACT button to have no changes in the transitions.) but it's rather strange that he does not want to render any sound

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko