No sound once i open a project i was working on?

mothDestroyer

Momo's Minion
So I'm having a problem with having no sound when i try to press play. It doesn't prompt any error codes when i run it, it just runs but with no sound. This only happens when I save, close, and try to open any project. Before closing it, it works perfectly fine and plays sound correctly. This keeps happening to any project i make. I even tried to download a premade utau and run it, but it has the same problem.

I tried editing the lyrics, changing the tone, changing length. I have a feeling it might be a problem of where or how im saving it. help?? :')

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Try making sure that nothing is located in Program Files, and that there are no unusual/special characters in the file paths leading to UTAU, voicebanks, usts, etc.

Reactions: mothDestroyer

mothDestroyer

Momo's Minion
you checked sound ways, like cv or vccv?
Sorry for I'm not good at english, so I can't explain 'sound ways'.
its ok, yea i did, its not playing any sound once i try and load a song, but only plays sound when i first create it

Opium

Momo's Minion
The same exact thing happens to me. How I fix it is I go to project property and check the 'use resampler.dll' box then go to OK. Next I select a few notes and press play. It always works, and then I go back and uncheck the box :smile:

Reactions: mothDestroyer

mothDestroyer

Momo's Minion
The same exact thing happens to me. How I fix it is I go to project property and check the 'use resampler.dll' box then go to OK. Next I select a few notes and press play. It always works, and then I go back and uncheck the box :smile:
oh thanks! ill try that -u-;;