No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubilu

Momo's Minion
EDIT
The confession was taken down. (^0^)/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’ll be taking down the post for a different reason, but I’m just going to use this as a chance to explain one rule I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet:

I will only take down confessions if it is requested by either the person who submitted the confession originally, or by the person the confession is about.

This is a policy I’ve learned is necessary from the other experience of both me and my friends’ blog-running days. Otherwise, lots of people think “I don’t agree with what this person is saying” or “I don’t like this person’s opinion” is reason enough for something to be taken down, when it’s really not.

I’m not saying you’re acting like this! I appreciate how polite you asked, too. The timing of this ask just gave me a good opportunity to explain this rule. c; (Speaking of which, I really need to update the full rules list.)"
-UTAU/Vocaloid Community Confessions. :sing:

Crafty and I were browsing around Tumblr and I'm pretty sure most of you are aware of the UTAU/Vocaloid Community Confessions blog.

Confession #343
Was:
"The UTAUloid user [insert name here] gets to me sometimes. She makes really offensive and uncomfortable jokes and calls people names a lot, and tries to be really controlling of other people. It just really irks me sometimes."

The people who decide to publicly embarrass and trash talk about people gets to me sometimes. They always hate on people and never focus on the good aspects of anything. They try to be self righteous and look like the goodie-goodie or victim in every scenario. It just really irks me sometimes.

This post makes me sound like a hypocrite.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
I saw that post, and I agree with you. I feel if you have a problem with someone, names should not be mentioned in public. People should really not talk trash, but hey. What goes around comes around.

Qubilu

Momo's Minion
Hnnn I guess but they haven't done anything too severe. The person themselves and I have contacted them. They're ignoring us. >:T I just hope they take the post down soon. *sighs*

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I didnt know about that tumblr page until I saw this post...
It makes me so sad that so many people are so insecure about themselves and their Utau.. :bigtears: I wish people could appreciate UTAU for what it is, instead of getting jealous and hating or trying to compete with each other.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not to be pointing fingers but I'm pretty sure I know who it was who submitted the confession. Someone who has a grudge against me and liked to argue with me a lot.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
In posting the topic about the thread you called just that much more attention to it;;
It's good the image was removed, as I completely agree that naming names isn't something this fandom needs even on anon confessions (or especially on those) but I feel this could have been brought up in private with the tumblr owner.

Thread locked since the issue was resolved, but keep in mind that the forum shouldn't be used to call attention to offsite drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.