Non-human, inanimate, or alien UTAUs

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so most UTAUs are human as a part of their character. But what about the ones that aren't human, in one way or another? I've seen UTAUs that are inanimate objects, such as Bubble Pop and Sekushi Beikon. And in the case of Tree, something that is characteristically living, but otherwise unable to produce sound.

So how exactly does one go about recording for an inanimate object...? Lol. I guess it's just one of those things where you say, "if a burrito (for example) could talk, I think this is what it would sound like." XD But one thing that inanimate UTAUs all seem to have in common, is that they are mostly just for the lol's. For example, Bubble Pop just makes cute popping noises. Others like it are just plain goofy for your enjoyment (not that there's anything wrong with that). And it makes sense, really. Because, how serious a voice could you give something like the burrito I mentioned for example? I find the subject of these UTAUs to be funny, which is why I'd like to see some more...

And then there's the 'non-human' category. There are dogs like Spike, cats like Satemaro, and other animals I'm sure...That also includes humans with animal appendages like nekomimi. but what about mystical or mythological creatures? I don't think I've ever seen an elven UTAU or the like, before...

Lastly, how about some 'alien' UTAUs? As in non-homosapien or not from Earth? I don't necessarily mean the kind the kind that we picture that are green with antennas, or something. They could be completely human, just not from Earth. I just realized, not too long ago that don't know any like this, with the exception of a new pair of UTAUs that I am working on--Castella and Kayu Nova (not meaning to advertise, just using them as an example). They're not from Earth, but they're still human.

I'd just like to know about more UTAUs out there that aren't classified as human. I find it interesting and rare, since most of them are human and regular Earthlings. I thought it might be an interesting topic to discuss. :o

Reactions: CRTブラック

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well I have one utauloid who is a bio-mechanical wolf that can transform into a human. (Ongaku)
And I have an alien utauloid that looks human (Abrielle 009)

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I actually have an alien UTAU~ His name is fERRERO. Actually, I guess he is considered an alien since he's extra-terrestrial, but he's literally a golem since he's made out of inanimate objects. He's a universe that somehow developed sentience, and now lives in the woods on earth--he's slowly accustoming himself to simpler beings before he begins to immerse himself with more-complex humans. He is also Elven-like in his ears, I suppose :I

This is his design(he floats) - http://i47.tinypic.com/mhexc2.jpg

He's done, but not oto'ed completely yet, but I suppose he counts?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
CZloid is a... Something. XD Hayari Kanbine is a mannequinne and Pumpking is (sometimes) a doll. I think the next UTAU I make won't be human, there's too much of that, it's more exciting to have some kind of creature.

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Sofi is a fairy or pixie. (And I think Sofi's/Bubble Pop's creator said somewhere that all her UTAU were magic-related.) She's also very small.
I believe Ibu Teishoune is also a fairy or pixie? She's also supposed to be small, I think? Risu is like this too, I believe.
There's Portable Box and then that TV headed UTAU whose name I don't remember.
And Nene Nene's part plant or something.
I think CZloid is a dragon of some sort, if I remember correctly?
Amagaku and Kenta Chikune are vampires, I believe? I always see those two in all those vampire UTAU group things on Pixiv... There are plenty more vampire UTAU too, I can't remember all their names though...
Bokene is a blur thing.
Fuko Zonbi is a zombie, right?
Dahlia is part deer.
I know there's a Violinloid too.
I like to believe Soho Bass is the bass, with the human player as a mascot.
And Eert is an inverse tree or something.
Sousei Nemu is some part plant, I think...judging from his design.
Hinomoto Oniko is a demon or something too?
And there's an Arabic UTAU who's a ghost, too.
Catherine is a dullahan; I don't know what her creator calls her though...
Oh, and then there are all of the animaloids.
That's all I have from memory...Please correct me if I'm wrong. xD;;

For me, Aroku's half-fairy from another world, if that counts. And Shizu has her bird form...
Then I have Pianoloid and Dog...

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Chiharu link said:
Well, Kasane Teto is a chimera.

and there's a group of animal UTAU, called FURloids
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Category:FURloids

Actually, the correct term is ANIMALOID and was stablished by the first "anthro utau" user; Tatsu (voicer of Giga Lacan) back many years ago. In JP, all the anthros are named ANIMALOIDS.

When the boom of anthros started in OS, they called themselves FURloids possibly without knowing that already stablished term.

Ant link said:
CZloid is a... Something. XD Hayari Kanbine is a mannequinne and Pumpking is (sometimes) a doll. I think the next UTAU I make won't be human, there's too much of that, it's more exciting to have some kind of creature.

Czloid is a dragon

SoD link said:
Sofi is a fairy or pixie. (And I think Sofi's/Bubble Pop's creator said somewhere that all her UTAU were magic-related.) She's also very small.

MagicMelodyloids (created by Yesi) are:
Camila Melodía - Cyber Fairy
Camilo Adagio - Half Wizard
Marc Adagio - Full Wizard
Sofi - Cyber Fairy
Bubble Pop - Eternal bubble
Mandy Adagio (Private bank) - Technically 1/4 wizard/witch.

===

DeoFairy NOL is a company UTAULOID that is a deodorant fairy designed by KEI (Miku's illustrator)

Denki Sai - TV screen guy, but there are also another UTAULOID with this characteristic in JP, but I dont remember it's name.

Enbukyoku Aline - Cyborg.

Tonny and Victor Yonné - Vampires

glaciachan

Teto's Territory
Sekushi Beikon is well, bacon.
PAVEL is another example of a vampire UTAU
TATARI is a demon
There's a JP UTAU that's a bottle or something but I can't remember the name.
As for mine, CACTLOID is a cactus robot and Cafe is also a robot. (Dep already listed Catherine)

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow, there are even more than I thought! I think it's especially creative to use species other than humans. I think it shows that there was a lot of thought put into the UTAU. Not to say that anything's wrong with human UTAUs, because I've seen some great designs. There are just a lot of them.

Chiharu link said:
Well, Kasane Teto is a chimera.

*facepalms* Oh, duh. I keep forgetting that she's a chimera. XD

NaughtyPichu link said:
I actually have an alien UTAU~ His name is fERRERO. Actually, I guess he is considered an alien since he's extra-terrestrial, but he's literally a golem since he's made out of inanimate objects. He's a universe that somehow developed sentience, and now lives in the woods on earth--he's slowly accustoming himself to simpler beings before he begins to immerse himself with more-complex humans. He is also Elven-like in his ears, I suppose :I

This is his design(he floats) - http://i47.tinypic.com/mhexc2.jpg

He's done, but not oto'ed completely yet, but I suppose he counts?

Now that's creative. I really like his design! ^^

OngakuCD link said:
Well I have one utauloid who is a bio-mechanical wolf that can transform into a human. (Ongaku)
And I have an alien utauloid that looks human (Abrielle 009)

Ah, I've heard them both, before but I wouldn't have guessed that Abrielle was an alien! It would be cool if she knew Castella...

Reactions: CRTブラック

dem_princess

Momo's Minion
I have, like, this UTAU who died a few 739404827383928 years ago or something, and now she keeps traveling through parallel/other universes/timelines, stealing bodies of innocent people, then living some time in them, and then she travels to a new universe/timeline. Right now she has a body of a 20 year old.
My UTAUs name is CALIXTE. c:
I also have Naomi, who is a marmer statue that came to life. c:

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU Gomakashi is a homunculus (Gomakashi being Japanese for ' Deception'.)

Also I know of an elven UTAU named Maxeian. Her creator also has a fairy UTAU named YouSei. :3

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Kii Nane is a potato youkai, a youkai being a spectral fairy demon of sorts that is born when an animal or an inanimate object lives long enough to gain supernatural powers (around 100 years, I think).
Lock is a demon.
There's an UTAU I've seen called Namekoloid, which is a singing mushroom.
aGi-9 MAYU is a gynoid and her previous incarnation, Mayu Amakune, was a living ceramic doll.
kuuspoid shares the TV-head characteristic with Denki Sai.
Miko Ooka is a wolf girl.
Hito Uzne is another vampire.
La Zimakkie is a chorus of frogs.

Aline

Teto's Territory
Daatura, Raaphaello, Namarine Pine and Sakasamane Diipu are all extraterrestrial.

Sokkyoune Katarina and Nagine Yohji are cyborgs (even though cyborgs shouldn't count here because they're basically humans with advanced prosthetics, even if it's a complete body one).

Itsuki, Donka Fjord and a whole bunch of other UTAUloids are androids/gynoids.

Needle and Naminui are both dolls, one of the (somewhat) creepy kind and other of the cuter one.

N~nyan is a freaking cat utau with cat sounds. And let's not even mention instrument UTAUs like Haru Monica, Ackie Kahn and Vuvune Zera.

Then, we have those who fit more than one category. Like Tony Yonne, who's a cyborg vampire, or Mine Laru, who, despite the fact one of his forms is human, can be a wolf anthro and a sharkdragon as well.

And then we have elf/fae UTAUs, like Mainichi no Uta and the Korona family, with some of its members being Korona Ai, Korona Elvy and Korona Waluby.

There's a zombie, who's appropriately named Fuko Zonbi, and there's a ghost utau as well butiforgothernamewhoops

And to amp the weirdness to 11, we have UTAUs who are basically concepts of their own, like Bokene, who's basically a cloud of colorful lights and sparkles with a voice, and ÑAL, who doesn't even have a canon design, being technically a shapeshifter.

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
My UTAU Josephine Cobra (in my avatar) is... well... an undefined non-human. I haven't given her a canon race and is up to the user. Personal headcanons include goddess of snakes, ancestral demon, witch that lost her human form abusing her magic, embodiment of a nature spirit, and alien. XD; But she could be any other thing that could fit her design as well.

Then I remember Spark Enjel is an angel.... And I think Kaeru Reni is a cyborg...?
and isn't Hakaine Maiko a devil? Or are the horns just fake decorations?
And Dawg is a dog recorded from an actual dog ^^;

MonoSpectator

Teto's Territory
I really like the concept of making non-human/inanimate/alien Utauloids. I think it's really interesting! Just the fact of having to come up with unique voice for an UTAU alone is really neat.

D

dCatharsis

Kanti (Kokusaine), Komeco Novavojo and Cyberloid VI are androids. (Kanti being a "restored" one)

Elemento Ilabaca and his derivatives Cosa Ilabaca and Raja are anthro dogs.

Capucine is a tree spirit.

Taumaturgo (mine, not released yet) is a...surrealistic thing.

Rito-San is a ghost (with devil horns).

Anne Karakuri is a mechanical toy/doll.

Soki Hideyasu is part devil.

Klaus Petrov is the reincarnation of a macaw.

Grabjorn is a human/bear hybrid.

RoberTeto is half-saiyajin (I'm not kidding)

Those are the ones I know, I guess...

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
TK (friend's UTAU) is a living, breathing magical pull-string doll. And frickin' adorable.

Iris Cadenza is either an android/robot/CAST/whatever, a ghost, a ghost-turned-elemental spirit of sorts, or a soul of a dead person inside an android body. I haven't really decided yet, but I mostly go with the last one by default.

And I used to have AEROLITE who was a singing hairpin. Sadly, all her files are gone now. All what's left of her are several parts of her Leia vocals. ;_;

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I decided that my UTAU, Mimi Yorune, is a witch. I based her design on a witch OC I made when I was younger and saw that people actually caught on that she looked like a witch and yeah...
My other UTAU, Souta Kumori, has his design based on a vampire OC I had, but lately I've been seeing him look more like a vampire hunter so I don't know.

I have an interest in Halloween themed creatures.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Luna Akimine is a shinigami
Rook can turn into a dog
Janyori Doremine has lycanthropia
Amai Harukaze (so cute one <3) is an angel with some human part
Ciel Sekaine is a "void in a puppet's body" according to hir page
I've seen some mermaids/merman on both sides (<3) like Koi, Satsuki, etc..
Vikotoro Nazucki is a "hell child"

Then euh... Rei Yurene is half dragon and... well, ask Nova n//n

Moreover, Screwloid is... A screw. Momo is a maid robot, her brother Momotarou a butler robot

On UTAU wikia, I've fallen on an UTAU which is featured with an object avatar o.o The name is Karahi Surahe and sadly I couldn't find any sample available anymore orz

Then, amongst mine, there are three mermaids (Albine, Rose, Olive), a girl able to levitate (Iris) and a Victorian ghost (Victoire) as non-humans

And amongst the ones I've voiced for people, there's a dolphin, a water nymph which the curse is to turn into a boy each full moon -stated by the requester- , a smart demon, a robot fairy and a mermaid traveler

-too much inspired by water and spirits OTL-