Not converting to VCV ? ( SOLVED )

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
Hi again ! It's been a while

So . . . I was covering a soing called " Appetite Of A People Pleaser " by GHOST and Pals
Because the UST I downloaded was not in CV or VCV , and since idk how to use anything other than CV and VCV voicebanks . .
I decided to try to convert it to VCV , and it was working pretty well
However , today I was having a bit of trouble with this particular part
As you can see , I was able to start to convert it at first
But idk why it doesn't want to convert ??

I was able to convert it into CV though

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This appears to be a VCCV English UST. You will need to use a compatible English voicebank with it, not a Japanese voicebank.

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
This appears to be a VCCV English UST. You will need to use a compatible English voicebank with it, not a Japanese voicebank.
I know , so I was slowly changing the lyrics so a VCV voicebank can read it . But it doesn't want to work anymore with this particular UST

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Probably something you've written may not be in whichever dictionary you're using to switch from roma to hira. The "va" or "ti" may be the culprit. If you can, putting the hiragana in manually yourself would be best-- but otherwise you may also want to look into iroiro which has more utilities.

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
Probably something you've written may not be in whichever dictionary you're using to switch from roma to hira. The "va" or "ti" may be the culprit. If you can, putting the hiragana in manually yourself would be best-- but otherwise you may also want to look into iroiro which has more utilities.
The dictionary wasn't the problem , since I've used " ve " and " ti " before with this voicebank . The iroiro plugin did convert it into VCV though , so at least that worked ! So maybe it's an overall issue with the plugin I was using . Thanks !

Reactions: Halo