Not good at drawing :'(

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I want to draw humans, but i'm not good at it (Specially the physics and the human anatomy)
Can anyone gimme tips?
Dis are my artworks so far:
17321613_178028712701651_1662796357_n.jpg

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
You're not that bad, chu know. You got the length of the upper arm right (as the elbow is just below the rib cage), you indicated a jaw and didn't just draw an oval (though of course One got away with this in One-Punch Man X3) and the hairline is close too.

Just remember that shoulders do slope downward as you drew, but they round off and stick up more where the arms start. There's also muscles that connect the neck to the chest that makes there be more definition where the neck begins to curve towards the shoulders.

For males, the collarbone and veins of the neck are often more prominent and a good thing to keep in mind is that the shoulders will be broad and the hips will be more narrow rather than straight down.

I'd say you're starting out pretty well! ^_^/

(Also, you only really have to learn proportions with anatomy, but with style you can really go wild and make things as exaggerated or simplified as you like. Have fun with it!)

I also give you bonus points for the lines in the eyes and the Rick Astley reference :wink:

Reactions: Ant0n

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
You're not that bad, chu know. You got the length of the upper arm right (as the elbow is just below the rib cage), you indicated a jaw and didn't just draw an oval (though of course One got away with this in One-Punch Man X3) and the hairline is close too.

Just remember that shoulders do slope downward as you drew, but they round off and stick up more where the arms start. There's also muscles that connect the neck to the chest that makes there be more definition where the neck begins to curve towards the shoulders.

For males, the collarbone and veins of the neck are often more prominent and a good thing to keep in mind is that the shoulders will be broad and the hips will be more narrow rather than straight down.

I'd say you're starting out pretty well! ^_^/

(Also, you only really have to learn proportions with anatomy, but with style you can really go wild and make things as exaggerated or simplified as you like. Have fun with it!)

I also give you bonus points for the lines in the eyes and the Rick Astley reference :wink:
Thankyou ^^ I will keep that in mind