Number Duplicate Aliases doesn't want to work for me?

HiImBluDaBaDeeDaBaDaa

Teto's Territory
I converted one of my VCCVs to Arpasing and the tool that was supposed to remove duplicates from the OTO doesn't want to work for me. It says it can't read the OTO, and either I'm a dummy or my computer is.

Should I redo the oto in moresampler and remove the duplicates manually or should I just leave as is and continue OTOing?

When I test her out she sounds good(to me) even when she's mumbled, so I really want to finish OTOing cause she might end up being good. (If she turns out good I can convert my first VCCV attempt too. )

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The original OTO should not have any numbers in it. To find duplicates, the original aliases need to be exactly the same. If you selected numbering when you originally generated the OTO in Moresampler, you may need to regenerate the OTO in order to remove them.

HiImBluDaBaDeeDaBaDaa

Teto's Territory
The original OTO should not have any numbers in it. To find duplicates, the original aliases need to be exactly the same. If you selected numbering when you originally generated the OTO in Moresampler, you may need to regenerate the OTO in order to remove them.

There are no numbers in the OTO. I also unblocked the zip and unzipped it again but it gave me the same thing.