Numbers Are Treated As A Space

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
So, I ran into a problem. Whenever I enter a pair of letters and numbers into a note, "b1" for example, they are treated as two separate words and only the letters are entered. If I were to highlight two notes, the "b" would go into one note and the "1" would enter another. I must have accidently pressed something because I didn't have this problem before. The only thing I could think of that I accidentally pressed was "Initialize freq. map"

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
you'll have to do "b1" in apostrophes so It could work like that.'

also generating a freq map is just you're auto generating the frq's (llsm's pmk's etc.) for utau rather than making utau generating it for you.
so it's fine pressing Initialize freq. map

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaneChihuahua

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
you'll have to do "b1" in apostrophes so It could work like that.'

also generating a freq map is just you're auto generating the frq's (llsm's pmk's etc.) for utau rather than making utau generating it for you.
so it's fine pressing Initialize freq. map
That's weird. I don't remember having to do that, but I got it to work. I had to surround it with quotation marks instead of apostrophes. Thank you very much!

Reactions: JamesOvO

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
I just discovered another way you can add "b1" into a note. You can double-click on the note and then a textbox will appear. From there, you can type in whatever you want and that will show up as the note to be played! That's 1,000 times easier than adding quotation marks every time.

Reactions: JamesOvO