ObakeBaka's Originals

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Titles are colour coded for convenience!

Red means there is lyric writing going on but no music.
Orange means there is a PV in development.
Yellow means there is translating work going on.
Green means there is ust editing going on.
Blue means there is music being worked on but no lyrics.

A lot of these tracks will be in English but as my Japanese skills increase so

will the number of Japanese songs. I may even do some French ones based

on the stuff I learned in School.
Dunno WHAT might spring out of this mass of bone, blood, cartilage,

enamel and flesh on top of my neck!

Hospital Girlfriend
Singer/s: Sabi Akumuka
Genre: Slow Futurepop
Desc: A boy is in the hospital tending to his girlfriend in her final hours. He is

having suicidal thoughts because he doesn't think he can live without her.
Language: Accented English
Tempo: 80bpm

The Song of Epic Fail
Singer/s: Nanase Tensei
Genre: Chiptune
Desc: A girl sings about the many ways she's had a bad day.
Language: American English
Tempo: 290bpm

Try it (You might like it!)
Singer/s: Maddie Machiavelli
Genre: Pop Punk
Desc: A young woman pitches various odd food combinations such as sweet potato icing for cakes, claiming they will take the world by storm.
Language: Undecided

Icarus: Primary Flight (Part 1 of three)
Genre: Electro Industrial
Desc: In a laboratory where animals are illegally combined with humans in an underground lab run by a gang in the hopes of them being sold as valuable display pets/slaves, a budgerigar boy is let out to see if he can fly but stabs his captors/creators to death, takes their clothes and makes a break for it. He passes all of the other experiments on his way out and promises to come back for them once he has alerted the autorities. At the end he gets out of the top of the building and jumps from it, taking to the air but unskilled he glides down to the city below and revels in the sensation of the wind beneath his wings.
Language: Japanese

Hellish Silence
Genre: Synthesised Classical
Desc: A young man wakes up the morning after a party next to a girl he has spent the night with. She appears to be asleep but he is having memories of the party coming back to him. He is afraid that what they did wasn't mutually consensual, may have gotten violent and memories keep running through his head that confuse and horrify him. He is afraid to disturb the girl in case the possible horrible truth is revealed. He hopes it is all a dream and moves his hand slowly towards her shoulder...
Language: Accented English
BPM: 100

Are We Even Us Anymore?
Genre: Futurepop
Desc: A young couple is having difficulties due a recent pandemic and food shortage putting too much stress on the relationship. The boy sings about how he used to think she was so beautiful and kind but recently all she has been doing is taking and taking and they barely talk anymore.

He reminisces about the days when they used to enjoy doing things together and that all they seem to do now is just hang around in silence in the street waiting for passers by to mug and that he has nobody else to talk to.

Eventually she becomes so bitter and hideous that he can't take it anymore and tries to leave.
But then his leg falls off and he is dependant on her to bring back food for them both. There is less and less to find and ultimately they both can barely move. As he knows he is going to die again, he looks at her face staring down at him and sees a glimmer of her remaining humanity in her zombified face as she says she is sorry.
Language: Japanese and English
BPM: 110

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Thanks for the offer.

I don't really need help with translating. I have the vocabulary, but I'll probably need somebody to proof read it, though.