Offering art

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I need to practice a new style of line art I'm working on, so up goes the trade thread again! I'll accept pretty much any offers for returns on the trades, and I'll also draw requests in my simpler style for free! I'm also willing to draw concept art and cover art.

Styles:

The line art style I'm working on:
tumblr_m0akz7PDHp1r3dpmso1_500.png

Examples of my colouring styles:

Simple
tumblr_m0ah0hLNj81r3dpmso1_500.png

Cell Shading
(old art but the colouring style is the same)
tumblr_lux5wmAnXe1r6i71bo1_500.jpg

Complex
tumblr_lux5450rFP1r6i71bo1_500.jpg

Simple style (for requests)
tumblr_lvc35wgQ9y1r71p07o1_500.png

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
owo Ooh, I like your art, quite a unique style.  I'm really partial to that new lineart style, it's fancy~

I'd love to do something in return for some cover art... would an oto or mixing a song be acceptable?  owo;  I could mix more than one song in exchange, too...

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cdra167/from-the-cradle-to-the-grave[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cdra167/hurting-for-a-very-hurtful[/soundcloud]
this is also kind of an example of my otoing... owo; the first is a CV bank, the second has a VCV bank (first singer) and a CV VC (second singer) bank.

So... yeah. owo;; shall we negotiate?

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Holy sh-- I had not even noticed all these replies. Can you guys send me a PM so we can discuss it? Or put a post here with the style and character you want?

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like all the coloring styles~ owo

Could you draw Halt for something?  I want to use whatever you draw for From the Cradle to the Grave.

Or if this one tickles your fancy more, you could draw Soledi (colors) in something fancy for Cantarella? owo

And like I said, I'll mix or oto for you in return. <3

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry to bother you, but would you like to draw something for me? I would like to have some art for Nuu and the cover of *tear* I am making for it.

I can make you oto's, a fanfic, a cover...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Waaa. Asparagus. I'd really love to get another piece of your art.. * o* I've actually been considering using Cafe or Vert for a duet of the song Apatite with my utau Yuumei, so I'd LOVE some cover art for that song. ; W;

Uchi

Teto's Territory
I'm willing to offer UST creation in return! Or anything, really. Covers? My firstborn child?! D:

It might take a while, because AP exams are in a few weeks. I'll have it done by school's end though (early June? derp...)

I-if possible, um, can you make some legit art for KANDI? I was high off of pain meds when I drew this...this...thing.http://aboveapparition.deviantart.com/#/d4ujw5o

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Asparaguuuuuus. o uo Do you think you could make an art cover of Yuumei for Black Rock Shooter? And perhaps one for CAFE....? ; U; I wanna use him for Alice in Dreamland. c>  But I'm so sorry for making you do double work!! ; A ;