Open Offering: Free animated lyric videos

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Due to recently upgrading my system I'd love to practice my motion graphic skills a bit.
I have three slots (in total ~12 minutes) open for a free lyric video for your cover. If the covers requested songs are short I might open a fourth slot.

Please note:
The cover you submit is made by you
Songs notably over 5 minutes I consider as two songs/slots
I might create small graphics, but my focus is mainly on creating a lyric animation
No language or genre limitations! I don't speak Japanese, but am happy to try working with Japanese lyrics.
You may repost the video all you want, I'll include my name in the video (along with song titles, cover artists and such information)
- but you must mention my name Cyberbison in the video description if you post the video.

No video skills from your part required. I create the video and send the finished video file to you using WeTransfer/method of your preference.

REFERENCES/PREVIOUS WORKS:

AnnYann - Two Breaths Walking / 二息歩行 -reloaded- 【 カバー 】
Cyberbison - The Snow White Princess is / 白い雪のプリンセスは

Aight, I think that's all for now!
Take care :smile:
-Cyberbison

SLOTS:
1. Dionysus Frost

I reserve the right to postpone or cancel the projects due to my unstable work situation.

Last edited:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hey I'll have an original cover soon of a fairly silly japanese song! I have the lyrics in romaji, English and Japanese. But I need a picture of the utau in the video and it changes via fade effect midway to a very similar picture i can give you a reference. Is that possible? Are you still doing these and if so is that okay?

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a song! But I'll have to show you tomorrow because I have to go to bed now

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey I'll have an original cover soon of a fairly silly japanese song! I have the lyrics in romaji, English and Japanese. But I need a picture of the utau in the video and it changes via fade effect midway to a very similar picture i can give you a reference. Is that possible? Are you still doing these and if so is that okay?
Heya! Seems doable enough, I'm very busy at the moment, but if you don't mind a small wait! I'd love to do something silly in my free time!
Unfortunately I don't have the skills to draw characters myself. Send me a DM and we'll see what we can do! :smile:

I have a song! But I'll have to show you tomorrow because I have to go to bed now
I'd love to make a video for you too! Let's DM about this! Same as I mentioned earlier, I'm a bit busy at the moment so I hope you wont mind a small wait. This week I'm booked completely, haha!