ok im trying again

breadstick

Teto's Territory
i posted in the wrong place the first time so im just gonna copy paste what i said here bc i really dont feel like writing it again.
right now im making a ust cover of the song record red, and for some reason it sounds strange, especially when i make it vcv. by this i mean it sounds like utau isnt generating the frequencies or something, its just taking it straight out of the recording and it sounds very overlapped over each other (if that makes sense lol idk). ive tried switching resamplers (tips and resampler) as well. it isnt super noticable with teto, but when i use other voicebanks like sukone tei its very noticable. i can link a clip if someone needs it.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's hard to tell what you're describing, so yes, please post the audio. Here's a website you can use so that it's easy for people to listen to the sample without needing to download it: https://clyp.it/

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you're using a premade UST, always make sure to clear it first. Select all the notes, right click and go to region properties, then set Intensity to 100, Modulation to 0, and all following boxes should be blank and white (not gray). It should look something like this.
upload_2020-6-18_20-34-50.png

Hit OK, then reset and crossfade the envelopes with P2P3.

breadstick

Teto's Territory
If you're using a premade UST, always make sure to clear it first. Select all the notes, right click and go to region properties, then set Intensity to 100, Modulation to 0, and all following boxes should be blank and white (not gray). It should look something like this.
View attachment 9326

Hit OK, then reset and crossfade the envelopes with P2P3.
sorry for such a late reply!! i forgot about it for a while. anyways it worked perfectly so tysm!