Okay, I think I got a REALLY REALYY REALLY good idea!

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Sooo...

What I'm thinking is we should form an online band.

Kindaaaa like with UTAU, like with our singers and names of our UTAUs the same, but the only thing different is like...

If you sing, you'll just record yourself singing.

If you play an instrument (i.e. Drums, guitar, piano, DA BEAUTIFUL TRIANGLEEEEEE), you record yourself playing the instrument.

You get what I mean?

So, you can enter!

All I need is...

Talent (Singer, Instrument, animating):
Name:
Birthday (not required):

Now for the video/sound recording.
You need...
Singers:
hold a note as long as you can.
Then, sing from that note up to as high as you can sing. Now sing from that note as low as you can sing.
Now, sing a sequence of any song (I won't be picky on the language, but please make it Japanese or English!) or any whole song. This is really important because I need to be able to tell how well you can sing one song.
That's all for singers

Musicians (instrument wise)
Instrument (I'd prefer a common instrument, now something crazy like a 1 man band contraption....):
Play a sequence of a song or a whole song.
That's all I need for you guys!

Animators
A video of an animation. We'll only have you animate a short video, a full length song at the most.
That's simple (at least to my point.)

I will not put a deadline on this yet, but when I get some auditions, I'll add a deadline.

I hope you all sound wonderful, and if you have any questions, contact me! PMs or e-mails! (E-mails must be subjected "UTAU group" or I will delete them!!!!)

I also want to say this,
NO CHEATING!!! Cheating means you use someone else's song or work, claiming it is your own, pitching your voice (in Audacity, I'll allow normalizing, amplifying, equalizing,  and compressing.), and trust me, if you pitch it, it will sound HORRIBLE!!!

Thanks! I hope you audition!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This is such a cool idea. I can't play any instruments, though, so I can't help out. But I really want to hear it when it's done, so good luck. :3

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
This is such a cool idea. I can't play any instruments, though, so I can't help out. But I really want to hear it when it's done, so good luck. :3

You don't need to know how to play an instrument! Just you need to know to animate, sing, or play an instrument :3 But it's nice to know that you'll be watching to see what's gonna happen! :3  :creepygrin:

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I can't do any of those, though. Especially not singing. >w<;;

redwolf21

Teto's Territory
For the singers, can the song be a song that was originally in Japanese, but found English lyrics for it and sing it in English?

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
redwolf21 link said:
For the singers, can the song be a song that was originally in Japanese, but found English lyrics for it and sing it in English?

Sure, I guess, but it might help if I can hear how you pronounce Japanese. But if you want to do it in English, go ahead! :3

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Ah, the resulting cover would be called a Band Edition, for future references c:
I would join, except I can't sing very well ^___^;;

theet1995

Momo's Minion
lol i know this was posted a while ago but are you still doing this? its a really good idea and i would like to participate i sing and play drums and a little bit of keyboard like with chords and stuff :P

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Hideki link said:
lol i know this was posted a while ago but are you still doing this? its a really good idea and i would like to participate i sing and play drums and a little bit of keyboard like with chords and stuff :P

haha, YES! I am still doing this!

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Can I apply as a mixer?
And animator, but I have little to no experience //shot I do know the basics, though? /:3
I'll try as a singer too

Ono

Teto's Territory
I've always wanted to do an activity like this. But I think the problem is for some people is that they don't know how to sing very well. And when I say people, I mean myself. xD;; 'Tis why I have an Utau in the first place, haha. So if I read this all right, this band thing you're doing needs singers, an animator, instrumentalists, and mixers? I may not be able to do much but I do know how to animate.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Hello! This post is still going on!

@Ono, that would be great!

Everyone else, please send in your applications either through the thread or inbox!
Thank you!