• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've seen people including Omake folders with their voicebanks lately, but I can't really say I've heard people actually use them.

I was thinking about including one with the voicebank I'm working on, but I don't know if an omake folder is something people would want, or use and I would hate to drop the time if no one wants it, or uses it.

If you like/want omake folders what do you think should be in them?

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I like them! I just haven't had the chance to use them, though I imagine they'd be useful for talkloids/songs that use them a lot (ex. kinoshita's songs). I guess it can't hurt to throw one in if you have the time.

People include a lot of different files, but some constants I've seen include the UTAU's catchphrase (if they have one), breaths, laughs, and common phrases in the language the VB is recorded for. Japanese banks might have はじめまして, はい, and いくよ~, for example. couldn't come up with any English examples, sorry
You could always record one at a later time, after you've released your voicebank, and have it as a separate download!

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I usually include an omake/outtakes folder that includes mess ups during recording or hilarious things that accidentally (or intentionally) got recorded. I know my utau has a lot of swearing in her omake folders...