3weet

Momo's Minion
- GitHub - Discord - Download - Trello -

It is not new, but I recently picked up its development. Fixed a lot of issues and getting close to be fully featured for song making.
If you are interest, please join the Discord channel! Recently received a lot of useful advices and bug reports from there. Thanks everyone!

- Song editing mostly finished except overlap tweaking.
- Does not require changing system locale. No more gibberish.
- Multi-threaded background pre-render in near realtime as you edit. Instantly starts playback when you press play.
playback.gif

pitch.gif

vibrato.gif

resize.gif

tab_lyric.gif

transpose.gif

expression.gif

- Experimental plugin support: currently supports plugins that do not insert or delete notes.
- Experimental ust export: not exporting envelopes.

Last edited:

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Some may already know this, but a heads up for anyone who wants to test this software:

When using the installer to add your voice banks (Singers), make sure that the zip file contains a subfolder with all of the samples and stuff inside.
Otherwise, the Singers folder will become a mixed-up mess.

Drag-n-dropping Japanese voice banks that are already unzipped will cause gibberish to happen and it will not work. It's better to use the installer.

(Edit: Just wanted to mention that my locale is already in Japanese, in case it's important to know.)

Last edited:

3weet

Momo's Minion
Some may already know this, but a heads up for anyone who wants to test this software:

When using the installer to add your voice banks (Singers), make sure that the zip file contains a subfolder with all of the samples and stuff inside.
Otherwise, the Singers folder will become a mixed-up mess.

Drag-n-dropping Japanese voice banks that are already unzipped will cause gibberish to happen and it will not work. It's better to use the installer.

(Edit: Just wanted to mention that my locale is already in Japanese, in case it's important to know.)
Hi nneko! Thanks for using OpenUtau! Just made a change to create a folder for such voicebanks to avoid the mixed-up mess. Thanks for pointing out the issue!

Reactions: nneko