Orginal/Remixes/Remaster Music Request Commissions!~

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Jamez here!

I'm opening a new commission thread for those who would like to commission a song either for their UTAU or for themselves.

- I can do original songs (just as long as it's English or if you have Japanese Romaji lyrics with you I can work with that) whether it's the backing track or the melodies/harmonies themselves or both! I can help you with that!
- I can do lyrics as well but I'm not entirely good at making words up to be honest but I will try my very best!
- I can do remixes of songs as well, whether it's a VOCALOID/UTAU song, or an original song of your own or something else.
- and I can also remaster your song if you think it needs more tweaking and/or would like to add something else..

at the moment I don't have any samples with me but I'll be posting them soon if I have the chance.

just take note the request may take time to finish depending on the complexity (or the oddity) of the request and not to mention I have work and I'll only be doing this on my spare time.. so please be patient! :smile:

I'm not picky with my request I will take anyone who would like to request something regarding their music.

Commissions are in fact FREE but if you would like to donate to my account, I'm not complaining XD

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
This is so cool. It's a shame I don't have any lyrics... And it would be nice to get a song done. I'll keep this link until I get my stuff organized.

Reactions: Lazarus512