Original Song: Wind↑Singer

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
This is my first completed original work. Please tell me how I did. Also, drop a message to Berin for her lovely UTAUloid Beryll Heliodora, whose vocals I used.

Japanese is not my native language, nor am I fluent. I used Google Translate so please correct me on any of my mistakes (if you can understand them). The UST, off vocal, wav, lyrics, and Audacity project file will be packaged and downloadable when the PV goes on YouTube.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kelsey-betts/wind-singer[/soundcloud]

Lyrics and Music (c)SandriaC (me)
Beryll Heliodora (c)Berin (not me)
Art and UST (c)SandriaC (me again)

Thank you for all 39 seconds of your time.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It's really cute~ I picture a little wind-up clockwork doll, and the song starts when she's wound, and at the end she kinda tinks then goes off... but that's just me >.<;

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
NaughtyPichu link said:
It's really cute~ I picture a little wind-up clockwork doll, and the song starts when she's wound, and at the end she kinda tinks then goes off... but that's just me >.<;
THAT IS IT!

That's the whole point of the song. The little HANASU at the end is her going (and the original English lyrics go as such): Eh? Eh-heh-heh-heh...Please wind me up once more, I wish to sing again. Thank you very much!

QnQ I'm so happy...

taikina

Momo's Minion
Lol whats with the ending :D Nice song, a little jingleish with its length and simplicity. It could have a little less high-end frequencies for a warmer atmosphere. Cute :3

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
NaughtyPichu link said:
*O* Ohmigosh YES! Epic win on your part, I had NO idea that's what it was saying~ -fives-
*wiggles with joy* Glad to see you like it. <3
taikina link said:
Lol whats with the ending :D Nice song, a little jingleish with its length and simplicity. It could have a little less high-end frequencies for a warmer atmosphere. Cute :3
Eh...for a first attempt at writing bot music and Japanese lyrics, I'm proud but I understand. It is a bit up there. The point was a childish sort of tune...I was rather inspired by "Song of a Poor Blue Rabbit" and I think it shows in the tune and the pitch.