[Original] UTAU Original Song Medley - Looking for songs!!

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Aaaaalright so I got this idea at work because there are just soooo many good UTAU originals out there --
everyone knows the "My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley" but what if we did that with UTAU originals??

It's just an idea for now but i'm gonna open this thread up for song suggestions! :D

Reactions: HoneyPai

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Awww yeah boy would I love an UTAU song medley! You definitely need to pull some inspirations...

Firstly, a good resource I think you should try is overseas-utau-originals on tumblr. They post pretty much whatever songs come up, so you can find a variety of music from both popular and more obscure UTAU producers. I think maybe the only downside is that I don't think they have songs from Japanese producers...

Secondly, I would perhaps ask people their favorite UTAU songs? You might find some more that way too!

Compilation albums can have even more too! (e.g. Empath-P's compilation albums, The Light Current)

Here are some of my suggestions(note: some might be cliche):
  • Biohazard by Crusher-P
  • Secret Bye Bye by 6410
  • iNFeCTioN by CircusP

• I'll Quit Singing by Hoiru/Namahage-P
  • Mischievous Function by Gojimaji-P
  • The Final Day by ArmSleevesP I'm not shilling myself what are you talking about
  • Stars by DystoP

Now note that is simply a handful of my recommendations! I could probably compile a whole list of songs to use if you wanted.

Make sure you consider how you want to do the medley, and if you want to enlist help! In fact, it's not a bad idea to grab some help!

Best wishes, I hope you make it work!

Reactions: Zoku and Kiyoteru

Wolfe Nebula

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok now I think some good ones to put in are

"Ibis" by UtauRenri
"Fairytale Blue" by Empath-P
"Cynic" by Police Piccadilly
"Happy and a Half" by moonst4r
"good night" by Chasing Fireflies
"null" by Chasing Fireflies
"Terms of Love" by Expus and Project Sonata
"SELFISH" by TRICHROMATIK -(I might be wrong on the maker for this one, I don't know entirely...)
"Me Rindo" by AkuP
"Lobotomy" by Sunday-P

And of course Trustfall and Roadtrip since you already have permission from yourself :uhuhu:.

I hope this list helps!

Reactions: HoneyPai

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Uh...I don't actually think it'd be cliche to add the most known original UTAU songs (aka Fukkireta). They are like..."the start of everything (?)" XD

Anyway, I would like to suggest Bluing Summer, by Isada Yukke! It is amazing! You can listen to it here: [doublepost=1473981315][/doublepost]Oops: <sm21564457>

Reactions: Zoku

Wolfe Nebula

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay I've found more (not for this specific reason) but here you go you get more

"Feeling Telepathy" by Miriko (ft Nizime Kakoi)

"Voiceless" by nostraightanswer (ft Scribble-chan)

"MIA: Detachment Incident" by nostraightanswer (ft Baionoto Kenji and Kikyunne Aiko)

"Isolation" by Yaka (ft Ouka Alice)

"Release" by Samuel Wright (ft Al!ce.16)

"Omniscient" by almightybirb (ft Tyaroemon)

I really hope you make this sometime! Of course you don't have to if you don't want to since it has been a while. Either way keep up the good work!

Reactions: Zoku

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
How about Sugar Guitar by Police Piccadilly

Pretty Little Dead things by RorunaK

A bouquet for you, and a new world for me by Momocashew

And Rocket by JV

That's all I got :'D