Resource icon

OTO Aliaser 1.0

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
When you download and extract the ZIP file, there should be a folder named "csv". You're free to edit any of these files and add Katakana support. The first column corresponds to the original voicebank file names, and the second column corresponds to the alias.

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
When I try and use this I get the aliases in mojibake and random kanji even though I have my computer set to japanese locale. I've tried saving the oto in multiple formats.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
When I try and use this I get the aliases in mojibake and random kanji even though I have my computer set to japanese locale. I've tried saving the oto in multiple formats.
The text encoding should be UTF-8.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hm, that's the only issue I can think of. I am unfortunately unable to do any work with Java at the moment.

jokester127

Momo's Minion
The aliases just show up as chinese chararcters/kanji and not hiragana when going from romaji to hiragana

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The future of this tool is being discussed in this thread.
https://utaforum.net/threads/updating-old-utau-tools.23179/

I would like to merge this into Number Duplicate Aliases as a more general alias-editing utility. I'm interested in adding functions for:
  • Find aliases and delete them
  • Find aliases and replace them with something else
  • Find aliases and create a copy of the parameters with another alias
I'm also thinking that editing aliases would make the most sense as a setParam plugin, but that would make it windows only. There are many UTAU users on macOS, and it would be unfair to continue excluding them. Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the linked thread.