OTO and Check

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
So, I haven't touched my UTAU for a while and I need to get ready for the release in a few months. (I'm just so slow, so I need some time.)

The thing is, that some of the samples have really bad quality, some a pronounced a little strangely and after a small accident with Windows' really bad file manager, I mixed up some of the oto's for some files. Also, for some strange reason, Hiragana/Romaji-comparability doesn't work for his voicebank.

I need someone who can help me re-oto his voicebank. Also, I'd be really happy if that person could rename any files that has the wrong name or tell me if any sound needs re-recording. (Quite a few of them needs that, but it's easier for me when someone else points it out.)

Thank you!

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help you with it. I'm done with my own bank so I need something else to work on. xDD

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Thank you! I sent it now. Kind of uploaded it and then went to play on my 3DS... xD

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Also, is there anyone who can oto VCV banks? owo I just... get really irritated while trying to fix the oto! xD Just finished recording all normal samples, and re-recording those with bad quality.