oto "eating" [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've noticed that I can't, for some reason, actually create an oto file on this laptop. I can configure the oto and the computer will save the settings, but it won't show an oto file and even if I search for it, the computer won't find it.

I also just discovered that even though I configured it, my VB download doesn't have an oto file and my computer erased what I had saved for my voicebank. Has anyone had this problem before?

Would anyone like to help me and oto my utau since my computer likes to "eat" any oto I make, or should I just try to do it myself? ._.

This makes me a sad mouse.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Re: oto "eating"

Are you using Windows 7? If so, the oto file and everything else is probably in the VirtualStore folder in the harddrive.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I do use Windows 7. You wouldn't happen to know, or be able to tell me how I can actually find the file, could you?

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

To get to VirtualStore:

Go to Computer > OS (C:smile: > Search VirtualStore in the search bar.

I hope this is a good enough explanation.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

It's okay. I thank you for at least trying though. Maybe I can hope someone can help me by making an oto file for me since my computer is a jerk about it.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Maybe if you have another UTAU besides your own, you could just take their oto and edit it in UTAU.

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
If it's in your C drive, move UTAU to say, documents or something. Try OTO.ini-ing again, and it should be there. I use Windows 7 and had a very similar problem, except my voice samples wouldn't show in the folder.

**EDIT*** So sorry OTL I didn't see the "[fixed]"

Status
Not open for further replies.