Open PayPal OTO OTO.ini Commissions

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys, I exist! Crazy, I know.

Long story short, my health is rough, but my two jobs don't give me enough work these days, so I'm finally getting off my ass to open up these commissions on the side. You can see my info over here on my commiss.io page if you'd be interested in using that platform. Otherwise, I'll duplicate the short of it in this thread here.

I'm very comfortable with CV, VCV, CVVC, and VCCV voicebanks. I've worked on Japanese, English, and Korean banks in the past, but I'm open to working on any language or reclist as long as there aren't esoteric requirements on the oto itself for the voicebank to work. I do require a base oto be provided so that I know what samples you want done, and I don't handle dual-aliasing.

My rate is $.02 USD (2 cents) per line of configurations; I do it this way because voicebanks just aren't all built the same in terms of numbers of samples, etc, but the # of lines corresponds directly to how much work it takes for me to get them done. I can take payment via PayPal, or via Stripe on commiss.io - in either case, you can pretty much use whatever credit or debit card to pay for my services. For example's sake, estimated pricing with base otos for the following VB styles would be:
  • CV Japanese (with extended samples, ~150 lines): $3
  • CVVC Japanese (~700 lines): $14
  • VCV Japanese (~1.1k lines): $22
  • VCCV English (~3k lines): $60
These prices apply to a single pitch. If the VB is multi-tone, the prices multiply as expected. You will receive a precise estimate of the cost of your specific oto before I start working on it.

Please give me due time to work on your oto; I can only dedicate a few hours at a time to these because otherwise my poor arthritic hands will cramp up and die, and that's not considering my other jobs and stuff also requiring my time and attention. You can expect a few days as the turnaround for a small voicebank, but larger ones may take a week or even a couple of weeks to get finished. Like, VCCV English is going to take me no less than a week per pitch if I'm at the top of my game, you feel me? As a note on those, I also fine-tune and customize VCCV English otos to the bank; expect to receive an oto that's quite a bit tighter than just me putting the preutterances in the right place and calling it good. Same goes for VCV banks. (Really the only reason I want a base oto is for the sake of knowing what aliases the bank needs, otherwise I barely use them.)

I reserve the right to decline to oto a voicebank if it's overly noisy or quiet and thereby difficult to work with; if this happens with your voicebank, we can discuss a per-sample editing service to make it workable on a case-by-case basis. (In cases where it only needs a simple batch edit, I can do these without charge, but extremely noisy banks may be more complex than this.)

There are no restrictions on using voicebanks I've otoed commercially or otherwise. I would appreciate if you credit my work in the readme of your voicebank! In addition, future minor revisions are always free with voicebanks I've otoed; just get in touch with me when and if you need that done.

Some voicebanks I've done otos for (I admit I don't remember some of the others, but I remember these two):
  • Kumi Hitsuboku CV -
  • Minarai Mona CVVC English -

And obviously my own, which you can hear (VCV, CVVC Japanese, VCCV English) on my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/cdra167

I recommend contacting me on Discord (cdra#2810) or via commiss.io if you have questions. I'll try to check this thread and my PMs on the forum, but I really can't make guarantees about doing so with the general state of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudyyskie