oto.ini issue? {FIXED}

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I recorded this with OREMO using a 7 mora reclist that came with an oto.ini base file. After recording, I put that oto file into the folder of the UTAU I just made, and opened the voicebank in UTAU to try and mess around and fix what needed to be fixed.

But apparently all the aliases are now like this?
upload_2016-6-30_16-57-28.png

when the oto.ini file's aliases still are normal

upload_2016-6-30_16-57-57.png

Is there any way to fix this or do they have to be re-aliased manually? :{
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never had this problem with otos before..

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Um, I'm not sure if this will work but remove the first line in the ini file. iirc, UTAU PC has issues with it.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Remove #Charset UTF-8. Windows UTAU can't use otos that have that cause it reads SHIFT-JIS. You only need that line for otos that will be converted to UTAU-Synth (in which case they'll need to be oto_ini.txt rather than oto.ini).

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Um, I'm not sure if this will work but remove the first line in the ini file. iirc, UTAU PC has issues with it.
Remove #Charset UTF-8. Windows UTAU can't use otos that have that cause it reads SHIFT-JIS. You only need that line for otos that will be converted to UTAU-Synth (in which case they'll need to be oto_ini.txt rather than oto.ini).

EDIT: OH! Thank you! Changing it to a txt file fixed it! Thanks!

ah, removing the first line got rid of everything?
upload_2016-6-30_18-58-34.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Undo what you just did. Have you noticed the tiny drop down menu in the OTO window that says "Shift_JIS"? Try switching it to UTF-8.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Undo what you just did. Have you noticed the tiny drop down menu in the OTO window that says "Shift_JIS"? Try switching it to UTF-8.
Stores that info for future reference cause she never remembers about the drop down...

Good to have people knowledgeable about weird instances like this. Never had to deal with that unless it was a mac bank that didn't convert (and even that didn't take out the config o_O unless it didn't save to .ini).