OTO.inis won't work!

Amifix

Momo's Minion
Hello! Norwegian UTAU noob here X3 Uhm, I have this problem that no matter what computer I am on I do always get these sounds: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=25jl2lj&s=6 when I'm using an UTAU with OTO.ini. The notes you just heard was actually Teto Kasane VCV and it was supposed to be A's but it just doesn't work no matter what I do. My locale is set to japanese and my computer can read japanese letters so I have no idea now of what it can be? I have deleted the OTO.ini just to make her work, but like without OTO.ini's UTAUs will just sound weird o.o So please help!

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Uhm, you shouldn't need to delete the oto.ini.

What you have to do is Ctrl+A in the .ust you're working in, right click and go to the very bottom option which opens up the Note Properties window. Now, there should be a pair of boxes with a button that says クリア (or "Clear", if you're using the English patch) next to them. Click that button, and then click OK.

If there's a problem that still persists, clear the STP box as well. If you can't see the STP box, click on the blue text in the bottom left corner of the Note Properties window.

Amifix

Momo's Minion
Kiibei link said:
Uhm, you shouldn't need to delete the oto.ini.

What you have to do is Ctrl+A in the .ust you're working in, right click and go to the very bottom option which opens up the Note Properties window. Now, there should be a pair of boxes with a button that says クリア (or \"Clear\", if you're using the English patch) next to them. Click that button, and then click OK.

If there's a problem that still persists, clear the STP box as well. If you can't see the STP box, click on the blue text in the bottom left corner of the Note Properties window.

I've done everything you said and still get the same result );

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Hmm I'm no pro. But I'll try my best to help. X)
Well, first of all is the .ust you're using in VCV Format? Liiiike...
"a ka" "e ru" "u me" etcetera? (Sorry. For some reason I couldn't copy + paste the japanese for some reason))
Plus it won't always work for Teto as I think she's got a Lite style VCV.
If this isn't of any help, have you fitted the .ust to the UTAU?
If not, do so by doing what Kiibei said and then after there should be 4 buttons that say "Reset" "ACPT" "P2P3" and "P1P4". Click Reset then ACPT then P1P4 or P2P3 and press ACPT again. Hope this could be of some assistance ^^; if not then I'm really not too sure. :P

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
...Are you using Resampler.exe, Resampler.dll or a different resampler?

Also, when you installed UTAU, did you install it from the .exe or .zip? And what OS are you running?

Amifix

Momo's Minion
Halo link said:
...Are you using Resampler.exe, Resampler.dll or a different resampler?

Also, when you installed UTAU, did you install it from the .exe or .zip? And what OS are you running?

I use Resampler.exe
I installed it from .exe file, and I use Windows 7

Amifix

Momo's Minion
TaiyoProwerz link said:
\"a ka\" \"e ru\" \"u me\" etcetera? (Sorry. For some reason I couldn't copy + paste the japanese for some reason))
If not, do so by doing what Kiibei said and then after there should be 4 buttons that say \"Reset\" \"ACPT\" \"P2P3\" and \"P1P4\". Click Reset then ACPT then P1P4 or P2P3 and press ACPT again. Hope this could be of some assistance ^^; if not then I'm really not too sure. :P

I haven't really used an UST on the VCV voicebank yet X3 Only the regular voicebank, same result ;( and I don't think I can fit the UST on to the character if she can even sing an "a" I make XP And I can't see those buttons anyway o.o Do you have the english software? 'cause I have the japanese X3

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
The buttons are to the right of the play button. They're little square with symbols on them, and you do need to fit the UST. That's a core aspect of UTAU and using an oto.ini file.

Also, make sure you're running as administrator (right click the UTAU icon, "run as Admin"). Mindows 7 tends to mess up a lot if you don't.

Amifix

Momo's Minion
Halo link said:
The buttons are to the right of the play button. They're little square with symbols on them, and you do need to fit the UST. That's a core aspect of UTAU and using an oto.ini file.

Also, make sure you're running as administrator (right click the UTAU icon, \"run as Admin\"). Mindows 7 tends to mess up a lot if you don't.

Ah, now I found them ^^ I got the same result on both though

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Amifix link said:
[quote author=TaiyoProwerz link=topic=4135.msg29613#msg29613 date=1353254862]
\"a ka\" \"e ru\" \"u me\" etcetera? (Sorry. For some reason I couldn't copy + paste the japanese for some reason))
If not, do so by doing what Kiibei said and then after there should be 4 buttons that say \"Reset\" \"ACPT\" \"P2P3\" and \"P1P4\". Click Reset then ACPT then P1P4 or P2P3 and press ACPT again. Hope this could be of some assistance ^^; if not then I'm really not too sure. :P

I haven't really used an UST on the VCV voicebank yet X3 Only the regular voicebank, same result ;( and I don't think I can fit the UST on to the character if she can even sing an "a" I make XP And I can't see those buttons anyway o.o Do you have the english software? 'cause I have the japanese X3
[/quote]

Yeeah. I use the English patch, it's not perfect but it gets the job done! X)
Well, I guess I'll suggest getting it? xD
And if you draw an "a" in UTAU the UTAU should sing it because when you draw in new notes, it liiike. Automatically fits it to the voice you're using. If that makes sense. xD
Hmm. Well, if that didn't work I can't really be of any further help, good luck sorting out the problem X)

Amifix

Momo's Minion
TaiyoProwerz link said:
[quote author=Amifix link=topic=4135.msg29833#msg29833 date=1353478511]
[quote author=TaiyoProwerz link=topic=4135.msg29613#msg29613 date=1353254862]

[/quote]

Yeeah. I use the English patch, it's not perfect but it gets the job done! X)
Well, I guess I'll suggest getting it? xD
And if you draw an "a" in UTAU the UTAU should sing it because when you draw in new notes, it liiike. Automatically fits it to the voice you're using. If that makes sense. xD
Hmm. Well, if that didn't work I can't really be of any further help, good luck sorting out the problem X)
[/quote]

I know, it's what I do but it doesn't TTnTT X3 Maybe UTAU just hate me? 38 Thanks anyway! >w<