oto request! A challanging oto for an expeirmental reclist apeared!

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
https://thatindiegamer.itch.io/mystery-africans-languge hi! um i realized i would really like an OTO for this reclist! But its a bit of a challeng! The reason is because it is designed to work without an oto and can totally do this as a cv version for this song! The problem is that it's never been oto'd before and it really needs a cv butcher to make that work. It's a favor to some friends i help over sees, but i have an auditory disability so its v hard for me to um? Oto and reclist my stuff! So if you think you could help me, translate woe to the people of order in a different dialact from a role play i did for this same project here: with this reclist let me know! I CAN TOTALLY PAY! its just a really hard request hence it being in both sections on the forum. If that's a problem, I'm really sorry! But um. Yeah this reclist just needs to be instead of vvvvc which works for the african lagnuage of mystery turned into a CV version of the same language with just you know. Different aliasing. That'd be dandy. Thanks so much! Sorry its such a challenge! I hope its atleast, fun! :smile: