Open Offering Other oto'd VCV voicebank looking for a good home!

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
hey there, while making REINE i accidentally recorded their low pitch too low and it doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the vocals any more. it feels like a waste to just get rid of 255 voice samples (phew!) so, i'm looking for someone that would like to give it a new home.
it's a bit loosely oto'd, so you might need to tweak it some if you want it to sound perfect.

here are the specs, as you can see/hear the voice is pretty low:
upload_2017-8-6_21-58-33.png

here's a demo of the VB:

in return i just ask to hear about the kind of character you'd like to make with it and some concept art.

i'll keep 5 slots open at max and then pick one when it reaches the limit:
  1. Soursop the fruit
  2. FiftiesYoungin
  3. Arissa
  4. Antonio Zurusaki
  5. open

Last edited:
Reactions: Fif and partial

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Oooo i'd like to have it! It sounds good!
Can i reserve a space in here? I just looked at your thread and haven't make a character design of the VB...
I can offer a drawing, If you wonder about my drawings, it's my pro-pic, This, this and this (i'll draw the colored ver. of your UTAU if you agree)

tl;dr i'm sorry i made so many edits

Last edited:

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
Yeah! I'm gonna go ahead and make an edit to the OP and say that at max 5 slots are open for character design and then I'll pick one! (Dunno if I'll actually get that many takers but I don't wanna turn anyone away~)

Sketches are fine!!
Also, the character can be any gender you'd like :smile:

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Yeah! I'm gonna go ahead and make an edit to the OP and say that at max 5 slots are open for character design and then I'll pick one! (Dunno if I'll actually get that many takers but I don't wanna turn anyone away~)

Sketches are fine!!
Also, the character can be any gender you'd like :smile:

Alright then, thank you and good luck! :D

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
Updated to free, and took away the other trade options. I just ask for the concept because I wanna make sure whoever gets it will be serious about using it, haha.

Soursop, you can take your time if you want to design them, there's no rush :smile:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This bank sounds really cool.... May I have a slot? (I don't have a concept just yet but knowing me it probably won't take long, haha ^=^)

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I Would Love To Have This Voicebank! The Age Would Be 17 And Probaly Have A Design Simular To This
IMG_0180.PNG
http://www.mediafire.com/view/42dfme7ealeikc6/IMG_0180.PNG

Reactions: homikaaa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hm, since we can go either way with gender for this one, I did have an idea of having an Utau that was like an idol for the news, whether it was in the cute or cool variety >=< If I went with male I think it'd be cute to give them a flower despite sounding kinda tough(like the don't judge a book thing ;^^)
For a female I could go with the concept of having her trying hard to be cute/girly, despite having a deeper voice that might surprise people ><(some ideas I have, hehe)

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Updated to free, and took away the other trade options. I just ask for the concept because I wanna make sure whoever gets it will be serious about using it, haha.

Soursop, you can take your time if you want to design them, there's no rush :smile:

Thank you^^
I made a sketch based what's on my mind to start with the concept.
Please excuse my grammar mistakes if any orz orz
WvH4JzX.png

The character will be a male dragon spirit who watches a forest from the sky. At night, he'll descend to earth to guide lost adventurers/hunters in that forest with his lantern.
When the forest is on fire, he'll quickly turn into his dragon form and create rain to extinguish the fire.
Sometimes he descends at full moon to play with children and sing them a song before he left.

He doesn't speak much because he's tongue-tied and a little slow, usually he'll hide his face if he said something incorrectly.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah I thought of something new I'd rather go with if that's ok >=<

-A being whose purpose is to sing. Has the ability to manifest her thoughts into setting and effects (always luminescent gray in color), which helps set the stage for her performances. Despite technically being held captive/imprisoned, she doesn't mind as she is treated well and enjoys performing, and after being freed she continues to find ways to do so. Upon ingesting 'spices'(or whatever you call grainy things that are sprinkled onto food) certain parts of her appearance is temporary altered.

For substanance she absorbs/eats music, and 'expels' by singing. May eat regular food for fun and would have to expel like normal humans.

-When she eats sugar her hair turns white
-When she eats salt her eyes turn white/gray
-When eating cinnamon she gets freckles (X3)
Etc.

Other: Personality is yet to be seen, is probably adapting to human culture
-Will sing to random strangers spontaneously
-When talking most likely sings her words

Here's the design/concept art I did, first draft but I like it so far
IMG_20170816_161641.jpg

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, can i join! I have a concept but its in my mind. I can't draw. lel

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
@homikaaa , here are the character details (more organized than the conversasoin i sent you) :
Name: Arnello Zurusaki
Personality: Humble, Lively, Serious (If you talk about love), Clumsy.
Hobbies: Practicing magic with his brother, Planting Carrots, Playing with Casaka (another utau of mine), running and singing.
Likes: Magic, Carrots, The Cososakis (An Utau Family), Antonio, helping other humans and singing.
Dislikes: Mischief, Evil Gods, Dark Magic (Even tho Antonio Posesses it), Time travelling (it makes him throw up).
Magic abilitties: Telekinesis (He can only lift the things he can lift using physical strenght).
Light Magic
Plant Magic
Weakness: Fire Magic
Dark Magic
Gods

His future design:
He looks like Antonio but much cuter and he is smaller.
His Eye Color is Green (Parelels to his magic abillity)
His hair is black instead of Brown like Antonio.
His clothing is Jeans and a T-shirt because he doesn't like to use Togas.

His backstory:
Antonio and Arnello's parents died in a car accident when Antonio was just 7 and Arnello 3. Nobody Wanted to take care of them. One night they ran away from the orphanage. They barely remember how their parents looked like. They remember that they are half spanish and half filipino and they moved to Greece
They don't have a permanent address because they live in the streets.
One day arnello found a book and gave it to his brother.
It contained knowledge about magic, gods, mythologies from around the world. He and arnello learned the basics of magic when antonio was 9 and arnello 5. It took them years to master it
But now they are powerful magicians and now lives in the forest in a small hut.

There are a lot more of this story and a lot more characters but i wanted to focus on Arnello. And yes this is original

Last edited:

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
@Sora Hikaru will you be able to have a pic and character concept? :0 unfortunately given that everyone else has given pics i don't think i could add you unless you will have one;;

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It seems antonio left the fandom so, I'm not sure if his spot should be open still :sad:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I forgot to upload some old art I did(casual clothing) btw is this still open, or...?? @homikaaa
tumblr_ov0bs6miK41vfbppgo1_400.jpg

Last edited: