Open Free Offering Otoes for Ust(s)!!!

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User
Hello everyone! I am in semi-desperate need of a .UST for the song: Dive To Blue by SANYO ft. IMarine.
Here's the original:

The ust can be in CV format, or VCV format, it doesn't really matter, but CVVC is not really a priority of mine so please keep that in mind when creating it.
Thank you for taking time to read this! If you need the romaji lyrics, I already have them and I will PM them to you.
I can make the harmonies if you do not want to!
I'm asking for a fully tuned ust, here are some things I'm offering:
CVVC Oto (2 pitch max)
VCV oto (3 Pitch Max)
CV oto (4 Pitch Max)
English Arpasing oto ( 2 pitch max)

Last edited:

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you still need an UST of this? Because I could try to do it! ;v;
I have done a few USTs before ;
Tho the tuning would be done in my own style if that's okay?
Here's a sample of my tuning :

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
(Maybe switch the words around in the title so it's not misleading; USTs for otoes sounds like you're giving away USTs in exchange for otoes, whereas something like Otos for USTs is more accurate :smile: )

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User
(Maybe switch the words around in the title so it's not misleading; USTs for otoes sounds like you're giving away USTs in exchange for otoes, whereas something like Otos for USTs is more accurate :smile: )
Fixed, and thanks for pointing that out!
[doublepost=1506229014][/doublepost]
Do you still need an UST of this? Because I could try to do it! ;v;
I have done a few USTs before ;
Tho the tuning would be done in my own style if that's okay?
Here's a sample of my tuning :

It really depends on how quickly you can do it, the UST was supposed to be for a live performance, but it's this Saturday. If you still want to make it that would be really awesome, even if you can't make it super quickly. (The ust can be in regular VCV, but as for tuning I don't really care as long as it sounds good.)

Reactions: jasmin00 and Arissa

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Fixed, and thanks for pointing that out!
[doublepost=1506229014][/doublepost]
It really depends on how quickly you can do it, the UST was supposed to be for a live performance, but it's this Saturday. If you still want to make it that would be really awesome, even if you can't make it super quickly. (The ust can be in regular VCV, but as for tuning I don't really care as long as it sounds good.)
Ahhh alright! I'll see if I'll do it!!

Reactions: PeriodicalUtau