Pangya? owo

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
So, I was wondering if there are someone on the forum here that plays the game pangya. I allready know some of you do (you guys from the chatbox).

The reason why I want to know if there are any more people who are playing this game, is because I was wondering if anyone would want to join/hold and tourney later in the year, involving the oversea community.  :3 and I though it might be fun. (Might be planning to record it if I can)

If you dont know what game I'm talking about, heres their website:
http://pangya.gamerage.com/

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I play Pangya! I've been playing for so many years, before it changed to a different host and everything (although, I didn't get to transfer my character :c).

I go by Fawkesy on pangya, so feel free to add me~

Angel

Momo's Minion
Some Pangya questions~

What your favourite character?
What character do you normally use?
What level are you?
How much do like Spika?

Me:

Nell/Spika
Nell
Junior C
A lot. Her attitude = me I was a character. Her short putt animation is hilarious. She kicks in it omg.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm~
My favorite character is probably going to be Spika, but right now I love Hana <3
I normally use Lucia <3
Pangya is telling me I'm a Pro E....but last I checked I was a beginner something. Omg, I'm so confused ;w; Did I magically level or something?

And I like Spika alot, but I don't know if I'll switch Lucia out for her xD
My Lucia is almost fully upgraded <3

And I'll be playing lots of Pangya...I will be completing those 600 holes to get everything <3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Spika event ends today!
Since the recent log in issues, Pangya is giving a free 100 holes to those who have completed at least 50 for the event.
I stopped at 516 or something last night, so that'll bump me up to the 600 to get everything <3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Omg, I haven't seen that video...and when she kicks the ball in.... xD I almost died laughing.
I can't wait to get her <3 She'll probably be my new main character :3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll add you once maint is over and I'm awake. Won't be done till like 3:30 am here ;o;

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ha, I love how temperamental she is. I still think the game needs better male characters, the only one I remotely like is the young boy (Nuri, I think his name was?)

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I remember the good old days when Nuri's name was Scout, and Azer's name was Uncle Bob.
xD

And I'd like another male character too. Kind of like Max, but...different I guess. xD
And Spika needs more clothes and everything else. ;o;
I wish I had money to do Gacha. I mean...I have money...I'm just not supposed...to spend it.... >.>