Here is my main boi Inky <30413171048a.jpg
My boi mid-yawn lol
0507172201.jpg

Inky ft me
0424171009a.jpg

Show me your pets, too!!

P

partial

You have Boston Terriers???!!! That's so cool! I'm a sucker for flat-faced dogs! :love:
I have a single Boston Terrier. Yep!! He is my world. <3 His name is Inky, and he is 7!

More of him under the cut!
0428172300.jpg 0428172229.jpg 0425171736a.jpg 0423170444a.jpg 0420170900.jpg

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I have a single Boston Terrier. Yep!! He is my world. <3 His name is Inky, and he is 7!

More of him under the cut!
Whoopsies, my bad. I'm going to die from the cuteness overload!

Even though I'm well aware of their breathing problems, I just find flat-faced dogs so adorable! One of my life goals is to hug a pug, but I keep missing every chance I get! :cry:

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Whoopsies, my bad. I'm going to die from the cuteness overload!

Even though I'm well aware of their breathing problems, I just find flat-faced dogs so adorable! One of my life goals is to hug a pug, but I keep missing every chance I get! :cry:
I'm also weak when it comes to flat-faced dogs. Mine doesn't have breathing problems for the most part, but he has problems swimming. He /loves/ to swim, but can't avoid choking on water. His adopted brother, my sister's dog, who is a red Boston Terrier, is going blind. I'm grateful Inky can still see.

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I'm also weak when it comes to flat-faced dogs. Mine doesn't have breathing problems for the most part, but he has problems swimming. He /loves/ to swim, but can't avoid choking on water. His adopted brother, my sister's dog, who is a red Boston Terrier, is going blind. I'm grateful Inky can still see.
Still, you're lucky to have such cute puppies! I actually got licked by one on a trip to Petco. He was such a cutie! I can't raise a pet for the life of me because I don't have the time nor commitment to do so, but I would never pass the opportunity to pet one though.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Still, you're lucky to have such cute puppies! I actually got licked by one on a trip to Petco. He was such a cutie! I can't raise a pet for the life of me because I don't have the time nor commitment to do so, but I would never pass the opportunity to pet one though.
I didn't really choose to have a pet, haha. My mom brought him home a few years ago, and he sorta just chose me, haha. <3

Reactions: Animé Fan

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Here is my kitties

g3atqabqp3771qwzg.jpg
drk264xavmdzbfwzg.jpg
co5f1502qxojplwzg.jpg
Couldn't find a picture but she looks a lot like mooie
[/spoiler]