Pick your apocalypse!

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Note:
I'm not trying to scare anyone with the whole twenty twelve thing and I am sorry if I upset anyone. This is a game for the sole purpose of giggles.

Everybody nowadays has their dream apocalypse planned out in their head that eventually leads to their perfect new world order.  So I was wondering what is your ultimate dream world going to be?

Rules:
1. Once you pick a world you may NOT change it.
2. You must state why you would like to live in that reality.
3. The rules of that world apply to you.
4. You will still be yourself in the new world.
Meaning you won't become the ultimate warrior just because you're in a barbarian world, You aren't going to become goddessly/godly attractive for some magical reason, You won't be thrown into John's server since it clearly states in homestuck sburb can only have four active players on one server, etc.

Side note:
You don't have to stick to the typical apocalypse situations like global warming, zombies, giant meteor(s), virtual reality, etc.

Just basically any world/reality/dimension where there was an apocalyptic situation would do.

Ex:
Kingdom hearts

Home stuck

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Puella madoka magica

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

9 ( By Tim Burton. )

Independence day

War of The Worlds

Planet of the apes

etc.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Zombie apocalypse, hands down.

I'd like a zombie apocalypse, just because I have a good strategy already in my head because I've thought about it so much.

I live on a island type of thing, with three bridges leading onto it.
First, knock out the bridges somehow. No one comes in, or out.
Second, find a boat.
Third, practice with weapons, such as knifes, bats, etc. I know for a fact there aren't tons of guns. The police station is probably the only place with them.
Fourth, find food, and clean water.
Get on your boat and get out to sea, only come in for runs to get more food, water, and gas for the boat.
Plus, on a boat you can go to other places after the bridges are knocked down and scavenge there.

If any of that fails, my house is a two-story house, on stilts. So basically the house is up high and the only way to get up is by walking up the stairs.
My plan:
Grab the two ladders we keep downstairs and whatever else we need.
Go upstairs and knock out both staircases leading up to the house.
Have someone in the house at all times to lower the ladder for people leaving to scavenge for food and water.
Get weapons, etc. If we had a gun we could get on the roof, which we have easy access to and shoot zombies/intruders from there?

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Fawkesy link said:
Zombie apocalypse, hands down.

I'd like a zombie apocalypse, just because I have a good strategy already in my head because I've thought about it so much.

I live on a island type of thing, with three bridges leading onto it.
First, knock out the bridges somehow. No one comes in, or out.
Second, find a boat.
Third, practice with weapons, such as knifes, bats, etc. I know for a fact there aren't tons of guns. The police station is probably the only place with them.
Fourth, find food, and clean water.
Get on your boat and get out to sea, only come in for runs to get more food, water, and gas for the boat.
Plus, on a boat you can go to other places after the bridges are knocked down and scavenge there.

If any of that fails, my house is a two-story house, on stilts. So basically the house is up high and the only way to get up is by walking up the stairs.
My plan:
Grab the two ladders we keep downstairs and whatever else we need.
Go upstairs and knock out both staircases leading up to the house.
Have someone in the house at all times to lower the ladder for people leaving to scavenge for food and water.
Get weapons, etc. If we had a gun we could get on the roof, which we have easy access to and shoot zombies/intruders from there?
Oh god, everyone always goes for the Zombie Apocalypse XD ! I'll admit that does seem like a good plan but remember most of that stuff is easier said then done. If you can still get a signal of any sorts one thing I'd recommend is looking up zombie survival tactics. It would be helpful to you if you could, cracked dot com put it best by saying zombie survival is practically a religion in it's self. So you'd have TUNS of help from people who had nothing better to do.

It's as I said if you don't have the skills to pay the bills in your everyday life now, then they'd be really hard to develop under all that pressure I'm assuming.  And there are tuns of factors and moral issues that you're going to have to face during a zombie Apocalypse. If you are in fact the leader you're going to need good leadership skills to solve your problems. It's not as simple as making zombie go boom.

Some snags that might come up:
Finding out how the virus is spread and preventing it from spreading in your camp.

Making sure the island isn't populated with natives so you won't risk coming under attack by potential zombies.

Finding your way to and from the island using only a map or even a gps if it is uncharted territory.

Building a sturdy tree hut while zombies are trying to chew at your heels ( so to speak. ) .

Carefully selecting your crew, you don't know who your saving if you can only find strangers.

Etc.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think I'd prefer something different from zombies because infectious diseases scare me more than physical violence. And I would be really afraid having to shoot or kill something that looked like a human. If it were some kind of alien reptilian species that'd be cool.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Even though I don't like Home Stuck that much I'd probably have to pick it as my option. I can't really think of any other options but it's a pretty fair reality. Home Stuck is one of the only realities I know you can enter without needing any skills.

The sburb game was designed to let the user develop skills and use their knowledge to their advantage. You can still be yourself while still being able to defend yourself from monsters. The game is as limited as your imagination, which is your primary weapon that keeps you alive.

Another positive thing is that I would be able to save three others besides myself so I wouldn't go insane from loneliness. We would work in unison to progress in the game, there is no guaranteed survival but my teammates would be crafty enough to earn my confidence.  As long as we plan ahead and listen to each other it should be relatively safe.