Pink Diamond Series [Commercial Voicebank]

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
LOGO.png

CORE by StateofDep.png

Official Name: ピンクダイヤモンド・シリーズ (Pink Diamond Series)
Series Name Abbreviation: GEMseries
Avatar Name: 月音瑳瑜唎 (つきね さゆり) [Tsukine Sayuri]

Distinctions: The official name refers to the sold entity - the voicebank. The avatar name refers to the visual representation of the character. Please treat these naming conventions as one would the VY Series. GEMseries may be used in titles for youtube, soundcloud, nico, etc. for the sake of brevity.

This is an adult feminine voice provided by Lauren Davis. The voice is a mezzo soprano, providing smoky lows and bold highs while maintaining a youthful sound. 6 layers of pitch are provided from the 3rd octave into the 5th, allowing the voice to expand into the 6th octave. The voice is best suited to the genres of Enka, Jazz, Acoustic, and Rock Ballade.

Voicebank Information:
Pitches: 6 [G3, C4, E4, A4, C5, E5]
Voicebank type: CVVC Japanese
(The following languages will be available in the future: Korean, Chinese, English, Spanish, Latin, French)
Logical Range: C#3 - C#6
Voicebank size Approx. 280Mbs
Best resamplers: default, moresampler, tn_fnds

Name Etymology...
Sayuri is a feminine Japanese name, whose common kana means cherry blossoms. The kana used are

瑳 - brilliant
瑜 - gem
唎 - sound

Tsukine is a Japanese surname which means...

月 - moon
音 - sound

Age: appears to be anywhere from 17 to 24 in human years
Height: 149.86 cm (4’11”)
Weight: 51.5 kg (103 lbs)
Backstory:

A diamond fell from the Amenonuhoko - Heavenly Jeweled Spear - to Earth as the God and Goddess Inzanagi and Izanami formed the landmasses of Japan. This diamond fell amongst one of the first cherry blossom trees erected and resided in that very form until mysteriously changing to the form of a woman in the presense of Sarutahiko Ookami and his wife Ame no Uzume. Seeking answers of her fall from the heavenly realm to Earth and lacking a way to voice these questions, she became one of their devoted disciples, studying in the arts of music and movement. These answers still go unanswered, motivating travel across the world in search for individuals seeking the same answers of purpose on this worldly plain. In these travels she has adopted a pair of male gumiho/kitsune twins: Yuchul and Changhyun.​

This voicebank is generally in the state of completion (recordings, oto, resampler tests, etc.). It is currently not ready for sale via Paypal. Feel free to ask any questions in regards to this project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terindie
P

partial

I'm a bit confused about the naming. If we use this voicebank, and, say, upload an original onto YT, do we put GEMseries in the title or do we put Tsukine Sayuri? Or both? I just don't understand the phrase "Please treat these naming conventions as one would the VY Series."

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm a bit confused about the naming. If we use this voicebank, and, say, upload an original onto YT, do we put GEMseries in the title or do we put Tsukine Sayuri? Or both? I just don't understand the phrase "Please treat these naming conventions as one would the VY Series."

I would prefer that GEMseries be used. If Tsukine Sayuri is added to the title, I would prefer it in brackets or parenthesis. It's like how the VY series has VY1V3 and VY2V3, but their fan names/avatars are called Mizki and Yuuma. I decided to use this naming scheme due to the prevalence of both the surname and given first name in UTAU as well as variances (Sayuri, Sakura, etc). If someone were to search GEMseries utau, it would be easier to find than Tsukine Sayuri (5 results of the former vs 134 of the later and many uses of Tsukine in the old wikia and wikidot).

Reactions: partial