Pitch Editor "Access Violation" Error

Laerot

Momo's Minion
Hello everybody! I'm completely new to Utau and am working on my first UST. Everything has been going smoothly, but 75% of the way through my UST the pitch editor just stops working. If anyone could please read this and help me (I want to provide as much detail as possible!)

Here's my process: I've created the midi (with the help of a friend), imported the midi into Utau, attached lyrics (in CV format, while a CV voicebank is attached) all normal! Then, I've swapped from a CV voicebank to a VCV one, I convert a part of the UST into VCV, tune it, and then convert another chunk (it's easier that way for me to work like that.) But this one section of the UST has been causing trouble!

So, with this next section (about 75% of the way through the song) I convert it, then select two notes, then go to pitch editor but it says "Access Violation at address 00468B6B" in module "pittrace.exe". Read address 0235FFFC." I click okay, then the pitch editor opens up but it's blank. Another popup window appears and says the same error, but this time the numbers and letters are different. It's impossible to close this plugin without using task manager.

Utau Editor.PNG

However, I can go back in the UST and use the pitch editor just fine. It's just this one section causing trouble (I assume the rest of the music notes are glitched.)

As far as I know, I set up Utau correctly. This laptop is using Japanese Locale, in the system settings the decimal is a "." and the digit grouping is a ",", Utau itself is installed in my downloads folder (I've heard that installing it in the Program Files can sometimes cause, admin permission, issues.)

Laerot

Momo's Minion
Update: I just restarted my pc, and then reinstalled the plugin. It appears to be working now, but only as a temporary fix. The cause of this issue or how to permanently fix it hasn't been found/