Pitch Editor cursors not working?

PiggyWidgeon

Momo's Minion
hey, i'm very new to using the utau software and I got the pitch editor plug-in but I'm having a lot of trouble with it. i got a weird error message earlier that I managed to get around but now whenever I try to manipulate the pitch of each note it doesn't work. clicking on individual notes just adds another square instead of clicking and dragging them around. it worked earlier so I don't know what could have gone wrong. has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix it?

Ibis

Teto's Territory
If you can't get your pitch editor to work, there is a way to tune without it. When you click on a note, you should see a red line attached to it, which has two red squares at each end. If you hover over the red square, you should see a + sign. Right click over that and a menu will pop up. If you click "add control point", another red square will be added that you can drag around. You can add as many red squares as you want. If you want to remove one, click on the point you want to remove, then select "remove control point" from the drop down menu. Also, make sure that you click on the ~ in the bottom left corner so you can see the pitch bends if you don't have it toggled already. It's kind of annoying to tune manually, but that's how I've been tuning my USTs so far and it seems to work for me.

Last edited: