Pitches without extra suffixes; do I have to manually add them in?

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I'm trying to add a second E4 pitch folder (part of a whisper append that I'm trying to add to the core voicebank) into a voicebank. The only problem is the E4 pitch that's currently in the voicebank doesn't have any special suffixes aliased in at the end, and neither does the append E4 pitch that I'm trying to add to the voicebank...

I'm used to adding separate pitches into a voicebank by using ctrl+h in the oto, and replacing it with a different suffix, but since neither E4 pitches have any repeating suffixes at the end (such as a あE4) there's nothing really to "find and replace."

So the only options I could come up with is;
  • I thought I heard SetParam could do this? (I mean adding a suffix into a pitch that doesn't have any yet.) If so, can someone walk me through how to? I downloaded it and jlsjdfldj I'm so lost lol
  • Manually adding the suffix to the alias for all E4 phonemes in Voice Configurations.
I was planning on doing the latter since I don't know a more efficient way but I wanted to see if maybe those who've made multipitch voicebanks before knew of a quicker way?