Play multiple windows at the same time.

Rai

Teto's Territory
This plugin was originally found by Hikaru421/Hika421 on the previous forum
UTAU全ウィンドウ同時再生プラグイン

There are separate plugins for stopping and starting the multiple play.
The download link for the plugins https://www.box.com/s/68sehsh5cep6dzkzvfp8

The files to download are 全ウィンドウ同時停止(to stop multiple play) and 全ウィンドウ同時再生(to start) as shown in the video.

From observation it seems that the plugins use the cached files of the last play so make sure your cache saving options are turned on. If they aren't, go to Tools>Option>Cache Config tab (the middle one) and tick the box to cache intermediate files. Choose however you want the cache saving to work from the options below and click ok.

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
How do you set it up? You don't just stick it in the plugins folder, right? (Because I tried that, and it didn't work, lol.)

Rai

Teto's Territory
Twilight Tulip link said:
How do you set it up? You don't just stick it in the plugins folder, right? (Because I tried that, and it didn't work, lol.)

Running the .uar files should install it to the plugins directory automatically. If it does not you might have to change the .uar files to a .zip or .rar and extract the files manually, placing them in the plugins folder within their respective folders.

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Oh! I reposted it in Tutorials and Resources. Oops.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded the multiple window plugin & it doesn't work on my system. Looking at the C code that comes with it, it looks like it's supposed to post a command message 91 to all windows that have "- UTAU" in their title. I tried a SendMesssage utility to post a WPARAM of 91 to an UTAU window & it did start playing, so I think the problem is locale related - long explanation but I can't change the locale on any of my systems. I do have a couple of C compilers but I'm not quite good enough at C to figure out how to successfully compile the code accompanying the plugin (errors relating to variable types). I think I can pull off creating the same function in VB6 though, so if no one else has figured out another way to make the plugin work on non-Japanese systems (or even has this problem - anybody?!) or has any tips on how to compile the C code (I have Gnu C++, Bloodshed Dev-C++ & MS VS2008), I may go ahead & write the VB6 code.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OK, I wrote a small EXE in VB6 that plays all UTAU windows like the plugin is supposed to do. I decided to make it a standard Windows app instead of a plugin because I find it more convenient to have a small window/button off to the side to activate this instead of having to navigate one of the UTAU menus every time I want to play all the windows. If anyone is interested in it let me know where I can upload it for everyone to use.

BTW, I made a mistake in my previous post: the correct WPARAM command message to send to the UTAU windows is decimal 92, not 91. 91 plays the windows alright, but it re-renders the WAV files & all the resamplers don't finish at exactly the same time so your playbacks end up being slightly out of sync. 92 fires the "replay" command.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
(I am able to run the plug-in, but) hi Agatechlo! That would be a great idea for those people who can't run the plugin either. Just post it on a separate post!

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OK, attaching to this post. BTW, I see that the original plugin did in fact send 91 to the UTAU windows. I don't see how that would work well, since as I noted previously that command runs the resampler before playback, so all the windows don't start playing at the same time. This app just makes all the windows replay immediately (so all in sync) so you have to render every window first.

Attachments

• UTAU-StartStopWindows.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 20

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Don't know why the windows wouldn't all start at the same time. If you're playing just a selection of your USTs, make sure you aren't accidentally catching a leading rest in only one of them when selecting the notes; I've done that before.

As far as having to change the title, I just used the same text that the plugin searches for to find all the UTAU windows. But it sounds like that is problematic too, so I changed the title search text to just "UTAU", & am reposting the app to this message.

[attachment=859]

Attachments

• UTAU-StartStopWindows.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 13