Please help me with moresampler oto

Lynneloid20

Momo's Minion
I Oto my vcv utau with moresampler
Everything sounds great but some samples/notes start late or cut off other samples I never oto vcv before someone please help me with my problem

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Moresampler only generates a base OTO roughly based on the samples, and it will always need to be adjusted to completely fit the voicebank. If you release the voicebank before adjustments, you should label the voicebank as a beta version.

To adjust the OTO, you can either use the built-in OTO editor or setParam. If you only need to adjust a single note, you can select that note then press Ctrl+G to open it in the built-in editor. If you want to adjust multiple notes in a UST, you can select all of those notes and run setParam as a plugin. To edit the whole voicebank, you can either press Ctrl+G without selecting one note by itself, or run setParam as a standalone application.

To adjust a VCV oto, keep these three things in mind.
  1. From offset to overlap: Previous vowel, consistent tone/volume.
  2. Preutterance: At the end of the consonant. (For consonants like "ky", it should go after the "k" and before the "y")
  3. From fixed region to cutoff (white area): Next vowel, consistent tone/volume.

Essentially, every VCV OTO should look something like this diagram.
1653781894307.png

Here's an example OTO that has been annotated for clarity.
1653781972992.png

Reactions: Lynneloid20

Lynneloid20

Momo's Minion
Moresampler only generates a base OTO roughly based on the samples, and it will always need to be adjusted to completely fit the voicebank. If you release the voicebank before adjustments, you should label the voicebank as a beta version.

To adjust the OTO, you can either use the built-in OTO editor or setParam. If you only need to adjust a single note, you can select that note then press Ctrl+G to open it in the built-in editor. If you want to adjust multiple notes in a UST, you can select all of those notes and run setParam as a plugin. To edit the whole voicebank, you can either press Ctrl+G without selecting one note by itself, or run setParam as a standalone application.

To adjust a VCV oto, keep these three things in mind.
  1. From offset to overlap: Previous vowel, consistent tone/volume.
  2. Preutterance: At the end of the consonant. (For consonants like "ky", it should go after the "k" and before the "y")
  3. From fixed region to cutoff (white area): Next vowel, consistent tone/volume.

Essentially, every VCV OTO should look something like this diagram.
View attachment 11480

Here's an example OTO that has been annotated for clarity.
View attachment 11481
Thanks for helping me