Please suggest me some good japanese and english voice banks for dance/house music style.

Fudgetusk

Momo's Minion
I didn't really find any voice banks yet that are suitable for dance and house music. Please give me some if you can.

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
Could you maybe be more specific? House/Dance is a pretty broad parameter.

My UTAU eseph is intended for more electric types of songs, such as EDM and techno and so forth. And he speaks English and Japanese, so I’m not sure if that fits the criteria you’re looking for.

Sadly, I can’t really think of any UTAU similar to him in that regard. The only other thing I can think of that would specifically fit what you’re looking for are simply more flexible and genre-agnostic voicebanks. Takoe Zuii comes to mind for me, as she speaks Japanese and English, and is pretty flexible in both languages. Perhaps Pinku as well, as his English voicebank is very genre agnostic and one of the better English banks out there; of course, he has Japanese banks too.

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
Thank you. Well, when I refer to dance/house music I mean vocal like in these musics.

Okay, I think I’ve got a better idea of what you’re looking for. Unfortunately, I can’t really think of a lot of UTAU voicebanks with that kind of voice at the top of my head.

Immediately VOCALOID Amy or Cyber Songman come to mind, though I’m guessing that you’re not super interested in shilling out that kind of money for them, and frankly I wouldn’t blame you. VOCALOIDs Leon and Lola come to mind as well, though they’re of course, also commercial, and you’d have to buy them secondhand too, since they were discontinued years ago. Given the option though, one of those four would probably be best-suited to this kind of song.

I can’t think of any UTAU banks that are specifically made to that kind of genre. Though perhaps there are a few more soulful vocals that may sound good with it.

There’s Peiton, he recently had a new English voicebank released, and could probably sound decently soulful with the right tuning.

J-Lynn has a soulful nasally tone and a kind of funk-esque aesthetic and sings in English.

Maybe Kohaku Merry? I’m trying not to suggest too many overly powerful vocals here, though she has a deep and expressive feminine voice that may fit. She’s primarily a Japanese UTAU, but she has an English VCCV bank… albeit, one with a reputation for being a bit hard to use.

This might be a bit of a basic suggestion, but if you haven’t considered it already, maybe CZloid? She has a decently deep voice that might sound good for this kind of song if tuned right.

Perhaps Regelia VCCV? She might be good for this kind of thing.

If you’re willing to stray from UTAU, Alter/Ego’s “Marie Ork” may be worth checking out. She’s a screamo vocal who later received a “Clean” voicebank for normal, non-screamo vocals, her voice may sound good with it, and of course, she’s free and speaks English.

That’s the best I can think of at the top of my head for now

Fudgetusk

Momo's Minion
Thank you for the help. I will check the voices that you mentioned. Yes, Vocaloid is not free so I won't use it. I haven't use Alter/Ego before, but I will give it a try. Thanks again.