making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Who else hasn't gotten it yet? //sobs because is probably the only one

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*is enjoying petting my Talonflame, Malamar, Venasaur, Mawile, Greninja, and Aurorus in Pokemon Amie while playing through the plot*

it is very excellent
like seriously
i love this game so much
i have never felt closer to my pokemon
and the fashion
uwaaahhhh

But don't worry, you're not alone, I have a few friends who can't afford it at the moment. I had to save up a lot and sell some old games to afford the system and Y. ;;

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
yOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL BAD //SOBS

Anyway, I hope your friends get the money soon! I am saving up for the system, I actually have the actual cartridge already. (Do you have the Special Event Torchic?)

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Since I can never have the money to buy one (and I don't have a 3ds in the first place), I'll just wait if anyone will make an emulator version of it...

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, but the Torchic is seriously overpowered, and I'm one for having team variety (unless I'm doing a Mono run, that would be really fun with Fire in XY actually...). Since I'm using a Talonflame on Y and plan on choosing Fennekin when I eventually get X, I guess I'll just wait until Z to use the Torchic.

Oh, here guys, I can give you something you aren't missing out on - the plot is a bit lackluster and Flare is the weakest team I have ever seen since the likes of Galactic (even Team Rocket's cliche ways was more interesting because they did more devilish acts), though their boss is kinda interesting. Hope someday we get more teams like Aqua and Magma, they were the best made to date in my opinion (Plasma was good too, but they went cliche real fast).
And it's a bit of an easy game because of the new ways to gain experience (Exp. Share new functions, catching EXP, the Battle Chateau giving you new people to battle all the time...). I'm seriously like 10 levels too high constantly.

but the gameplay makes it up 1000 fold
i seriously adore the region, the new pokemon, the extra things, the fashion...

I also hear there is the tiniest postgame in ages in this game. Super disappointed to hear that from places. It's predicted the stuff will be implemented in Z.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
super crazy stoked for gen III remake
like you don't even know

Imagine Pokemon Amie, Super Training, 3D battles, character customization...IN HOENN.
And maybe they'd bring back contests and Pokeblock, which I was crazy good at in 3rd Gen (sucked at making Poffins in 4th).

and mega sceptile and swampert would be a must
megasceptile would be an excellent dragon/grass
i would play that forever

All these features that made us crazy excited for Gen 6, refined for a Gen 3 remake~ That'd be the best.

Angel

Momo's Minion
oh yeh

I joined pokemon in Gen 3 and it's my most played gen so I'd be hyped if it got a remake. I mean they made mega blaziken so it'd be cool if they could get a mega swampert.

I'm a clothes a holic on Pokemon X it's not even funny lol.

My team is a

Delphox
Swirlix
Raichu
Reuniclus
Blastoise
Mawile

I love Fairy pokemon fave type now.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Fellow MegaMawile user? Though Mawilite is post game (I got someone online to trade me it).
though just realized blastoise was on there, derp
well i use megavenasaur and megamawile interchangeably, so you never know

I'm pretty fond of the Fairy type too, I'm glad it was made. It seems like the most natural new type to have made, much more than the Digital, Sound, and Light guesses people were making. And it's useful. *hugs Mawile and her amazing resistances* Wish there were more physical moves though (only Play Rough is), a strong over 100 power move, and more badass Fairy Pokemon, because even MegaMawile is rather cute, only "tough" one is Granbull.

oh angel
friend code please
we can be friends
would be super great
mine is 0232-8811-0984

Have you beaten the game yet? *just beat 5th gym orz, but works and has school so doesn't have too much time to play and is always grinding for money for Lumiose clothes*

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I agree with shinami that Team Flare is kinda boring and that we had more interesting antagonists before them. All of the previous teams. The only one of Team Flare with character really is their leader though I think he stayed kinda flat, too. Your friends aren't that much better either. I kinda like them, but the rivals in the previous games were a bit more dynamic. The whole atmosphere of the region and all those sweet, little new functions equalize that, though.
The whole game is gorgeous. I LOVE Pokemon Ami with its mini games and the (very sweet) bonuses a high friendship level brings with it. I love how many Pokemon of the previous generations live in Kalros. That's way better than creating hundred new Pokemon just to fill a new region. And the customization of your character! It's wonderful!
I love that game!
Now I only need a Gen III remake with all the new stuff. That would be fantastic.

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
<sub>I will get my 3DS/2DS soon! :smile:

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
Anyone interested in exhanging friend codes?
Mine is 3797-7130-8237.
Please add me. (And send me your own too, because both need to add the other.)
Thank yoooou.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm actually thoroughly enjoying the game. I finished the main story already and I'm going back to train a buttload of Pokemon but even still, I have to wait til December for Pokemon Bank..Then I get my perfect Pokemon babies and start an entire regimen of EV training..Which should be fun and annoying. .-.

I'm also very fervently shiny hunting and it SUCKS. ; A ; Everyone and their mom has a shiny and I'm here hatching eggs and wonder trading. xD

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Will add your FC later, Purin. My IGN is Yvonne.

I've long since finished the game, I rather liked it in the end - Shauna turned out to be my favorite rival, she was the only dynamic one in my opinion.

Oh, Roze, you into breeding? I got into it this gen since it was made so much easier, I have three 6IV Careful Super Size Pumpkaboos (best new Pokemon ever)~ Two being Frisk and one being Pickup. If anyone wants a good Super Size Pumpkaboo, I'm the Queen and can supply them.
I've been Masuda Methoding in hope of a shiny one, but my luck has been horrible.
And then the new SV stuff comes out, ugh.

By the way, what's everyone's opinion on the new Shiny Value mechanic and how people are using it?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe I should put my FC out too.. o uo I'm always into making new friends~

I am, very much. I got more into it last gen because I had a LOT of good Pokemon but some of my best were unfortunately hacked, so I didn't want to take a chance and transfer them. I really didn't want to risk anything because I heard your game could possibly corrupt if hacked pokemon are transferred through any GTS website. ._. Oh man, those things are awesome. ;o ; I think I'll take you up on that offer..But how can you see what IVs a pokemon has? That's what I was wondering..

And I have too! People are getting them up the butt through Masuda Methoding but I went two straight weeks breeding for a Shiny Froakie...Nothing yet. I'm going to try again one day with that and for a shiny Litwick, because those things are just darling. ;-;

I'm a little confused as to what you mean, what's the new Shiny Value mechanic? I'm gonna feel so dumb if I know what it is but not so much what it's called xD;;;

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wanna exchange FCs too. I should expand my Friend Safari.

0232-8944-5604

My safari if you're wondering is steel and includes Magneton, Forretress, and Excadrill

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
Oh whoa, I'm out of the loop, I didn't even notice you respond to me, Shinami.
Will add you ASAP. x3
My IGN is N8 and DS profile name is Nate.

I discovered that my FS type is Fighting with Machoke, Sawk and Tyrogue.
And I'll add you ASAP too, Moon. :smile:

Also, there's a SF code exhange board on Reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hm for some reason it says invalid code when I put in your code, Pudding ;;;