Presamp Error

iceteafrogg

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(i browsed through this site and found nothing similar)
hello,
i was using presamp and suddenly it started opening a LOT of cmd windows so i had to restart my pc. did i do something wrong? is there a way to fix this?
whys it so blurry.jpg

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Is it not supposed to do that...? Or was it, like, infinite windows

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I had this happen once, but it was some sort of one off issue. Check whether the VB files are in an accessible location, and maybe restart your computer if you haven't recently. Is it still happening? Does it happen with every VB?

iceteafrogg

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
the voicebank is in my folder, and i've restarted my computer already. it's happened twice while i was using yokune ruko's female cvvc vb. i'm a bit scared to use presamp again lol,, but i'll try
Post automatically merged:

i tried it with a different voicebank and it happened again :annoyed:

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
the voicebank is in my folder, and i've restarted my computer already. it's happened twice while i was using yokune ruko's female cvvc vb. i'm a bit scared to use presamp again lol,, but i'll try
There may be something wrong specifically with ruko. Try a different VB for a while if you can and see if it happens there too.

- If your UTAU install path is in program files on the C drive, try moving it somewhere else to see if it's maybe some permissions issue.
- Possibly try an older version of presamp or try a fresh download if this is consistent enough through all USTs and VBs
- Worst case scenario, use autocvvc or OpenUtau instead :sad:

Reactions: iceteafrogg

iceteafrogg

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
could you tell me where i can download an older version of presamp?