PRINTmov Tuning Helper Plugin

PRINTmov Tuning Helper Plugin v1.01

Printto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Printto submitted a new resource:

PRINTmov Tuning Helper Plugin - A plugin that can tune your UST automatically

This plugin can be used to save a lot of time in the tuning process.
It may not tune perfectly, but you can use it as a guideline or use it for plug-and-play USTs.

Features:
- Full tuning: Tunes pitch-bending from its full potential (ready for plug-and-play).
- Basic tuning: Tunes pitch-bending only for guidelines (for the user that only use this to save time for tuning).

Installation:
- Extract the file and move it to UTAU's "plugin" folder.

Read more about this resource...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What advantage does this plugin offer over AutoPitchWriter? It seems there's no customization of the tuning style beyond selecting the Basic or Full options. It also appears to be closed-source, and I would be glad to see more open-source UTAU plugins in the community so that people can learn and collaborate with each other more easily.

Printto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What advantage does this plugin offer over AutoPitchWriter?
They work the same way but have different tuning styles.

It seems there's no customization of the tuning style beyond selecting the Basic or Full options.
That's because I want it to be as simple as 1 click.

I know more options make users able to control and customize the tuning styles, but this plugin is based on my own tuning style which I think is okay for me. I don't see what can be customized with it at the moment (maybe a future update?). The only option I put into this plugin is "minimum note length" because some of the USTs come with notes smaller than 480. Other than that, I don't know which parameters to add for now in the first release.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yo this is hella swag, i'll have to mess with it tomorrow when i get onto my computer
i've got some untuned usts this may work well on :D

Printto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yo this is hella swag, i'll have to mess with it tomorrow when i get onto my computer
i've got some untuned usts this may work well on :D
Thank you :D