Problem loading CVVC/VCCV UST's

Fizz

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm having trouble regarding loading English UST's. It's the same thing that happens when you boot up a UST in hiragana without switching your language to Japanese in how all the syllables are gibberish. I thought maybe if I changed the language back to English they would work, but nothing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

fesfessf.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is how English USTs are supposed to look. Because English spelling doesn't correspond to English pronunciation, various methods are used to represent English phonemes in UTAU. There's X-SAMPA, which is an easy-to-type correspondence with the International Phonetic Alphabet. There's ARPABET, which is widely used for English-language speech technology. It appears that this UST is using a DIY phonetic system invented by an UTAU user named PaintedCZ. You're not going to find any articles on this, so you will need to refer to their youtube videos to find out which symbols correspond to what English sounds.

Fizz

Momo's Minion
This is how English USTs are supposed to look. Because English spelling doesn't correspond to English pronunciation, various methods are used to represent English phonemes in UTAU. There's X-SAMPA, which is an easy-to-type correspondence with the International Phonetic Alphabet. There's ARPABET, which is widely used for English-language speech technology. It appears that this UST is using a DIY phonetic system invented by an UTAU user named PaintedCZ. You're not going to find any articles on this, so you will need to refer to their youtube videos to find out which symbols correspond to what English sounds.
Ohh okay, I thought it was just broken haha. Thank you very much!