Problem loading Kasane Teto into Utau synth after getting whisper append

kokichi_ouma

Momo's Minion
I have never had trouble loading banks before downloading my Teto whisper append; Everything always ran smoothly. I will explain to you exactly what I did with my files so you readers can understand a bit better and possibly get clues to what the heckarooni is going on here.

When I first downloaded my Teto append, it appeared in a different folder. However, I didn't know that until I tried to add the suffix. My suffix didn't work, so I moved my Teto append with the Teto folder under Utau in "voice". When i added it in the same folder, it told me there were duplicates, (as expected) so I just chose to keep all of the files and name the duplicates with (1) after their names. As soon as I did that, I went out of Utau and loaded it again to see if my problem was solved. It wasn't. In fact, the entire Teto bank under the drop down menu had completely disappeared.

I went back to my files and saw tons of duplicate character sheets, (which help make the profile for the Utau) since I had downloaded her cv and put it into the vcv folder. It had no trouble merging the cv and vcv so what is going on with the append?

I deleted all of the duplicate character sheets so there was only one left. I also deleted her duplicate profile icons. Nothing is working. What the hell is going on???