Problem with pitch plugin

WorkFan208

Momo's Minion
I'm new in utau... Or not so new. I'm working with pitch plug-in for... 3 month maybe. And I don't know wat is this...
upload_2020-11-15_21-11-13.png
I reinstalled, but still same problem. What Can I Do !?

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
So I did a little googling around and found two results. One leads to a spanish vocaloid amino, and the other to Yahoo Japan.

I can't really read the full comments on the spanish vocaloid amino post, but I did put some of the comment that I could get, through a translator: "It's an error that (at least for me) occours when using a chinese voice bank, apperantly it wont let you edit pitch, but I dont know why it happens. What you can do is change the singer to a japanese voice bank and edit pitch from there. "

I also put the Yahoo Japan post through a translator and followed the link that was posted as an answer there, which lead me here.
This is based on google translate translation of the comment: "Apperantly an error can occour depending on the voice bank (voice source). If there's no error with Defoko (Standard voice source) then there's a problem with the voicebank you're using, and if there is an error when using Defoko then it could be because of how you use it."

From these comments I recomend testing if it works on a different voice bank, and check if there are any special characters on folder names (I know that the "&" symbol in a folder name can mess things up)

If that doesn't help, then just to make sure that it isn't any of the following I must ask;
- Did you download utau before changing sytam locale to japan? From the screen shot I can see that the computer is set to japanese locale, I just need to be sure it was done before any files were obtained.

- Did you install utau in a different folder than programfiles, or change the folder permissions for it?

- Have you changed the decimail point setting to a dot?

Hope this is of help!:smile:

WorkFan208

Momo's Minion
So I did a little googling around and found two results. One leads to a spanish vocaloid amino, and the other to Yahoo Japan.

I can't really read the full comments on the spanish vocaloid amino post, but I did put some of the comment that I could get, through a translator: "It's an error that (at least for me) occours when using a chinese voice bank, apperantly it wont let you edit pitch, but I dont know why it happens. What you can do is change the singer to a japanese voice bank and edit pitch from there. "

I also put the Yahoo Japan post through a translator and followed the link that was posted as an answer there, which lead me here.
This is based on google translate translation of the comment: "Apperantly an error can occour depending on the voice bank (voice source). If there's no error with Defoko (Standard voice source) then there's a problem with the voicebank you're using, and if there is an error when using Defoko then it could be because of how you use it."

From these comments I recomend testing if it works on a different voice bank, and check if there are any special characters on folder names (I know that the "&" symbol in a folder name can mess things up)

If that doesn't help, then just to make sure that it isn't any of the following I must ask;
- Did you download utau before changing sytam locale to japan? From the screen shot I can see that the computer is set to japanese locale, I just need to be sure it was done before any files were obtained.

- Did you install utau in a different folder than programfiles, or change the folder permissions for it?

- Have you changed the decimail point setting to a dot?

Hope this is of help!:smile:
this problem is with all voicebanks
i downloaded utau before setting my computer but installed after setting to japanese locale
i did'n changed decimail point to a dot cause it was alredy whis a dot :cynical:

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
this problem is with all voicebanks
i downloaded utau before setting my computer but installed after setting to japanese locale
i did'n changed decimail point to a dot cause it was alredy whis a dot :cynical:
Then I think you may need to re-download and re-install. As downloading the installation files before japanese locale tend to cause issues.
Make sure there are no special characters used in the folder pathing when installing, aswell as either installing outside of programfiles or changing the installation folders permission.

As for the decimal, if its allredy a dot then theres no need to change.

If this doesn't fix the problem then I will have to google a bit more. And possibly share the plugin I have through a link in DM and see if that fixes the issue. :wink:

WorkFan208

Momo's Minion
Then I think you may need to re-download and re-install. As downloading the installation files before japanese locale tend to cause issues.
Make sure there are no special characters used in the folder pathing when installing, aswell as either installing outside of programfiles or changing the installation folders permission.

As for the decimal, if its allredy a dot then theres no need to change.

If this doesn't fix the problem then I will have to google a bit more. And possibly share the plugin I have through a link in DM and see if that fixes the issue. :wink:
Hmmmmm... I just onulated my computer about hour ago and everything is okay soo... I really don't know what it was lol
but thanks for help :love:
[doublepost=1610293008][/doublepost]
Hmmmmm... I just onulated my computer about hour ago and everything is okay soo... I really don't know what it was lol
but thanks for help :love:
It can be helpful for my friend heh

Reactions: HulderBulder