Problems with Hiragana to Romaji UST converter?

Panano

Momo's Minion
This problem is actually why I signed up here. I've been having difficulty finding a UST converter to change Hiragana USTs to Romaji USTs that worked. Originally, I tried using Fuzzle-san's, but she no longer offers the 'Complete UTAU toolkit' (as far as I know).

So, as an alternative, I tried using Bizz's UTAU plugins. Unfortunately (despite the tutorial), I wasn't able to get the plugin to work. I downloaded both (iroiro) files, replaced the first iroiro program with the second (updated patch, if I remember right) and then tried to run the program. However, whenever I try to run the IroIro application, nothing happens. It only opens my disk slot (oddly enough). So, I tried to proceed by finding the 'plug-in' folder that the tutorial suggested. Thing is, I don't seem to have one. Help?!? I've been looking all over and cannot find an alternative. I'm on Windows 7 by the way.

Alternatively, I could get around this problem by getting a different voicebank converter. My current one changes all Hiragana to Romaji, unfortunately leaving my aliases blank. In other words, my banks can only read Romaji and have no Hiragana aliases anymore.

Hopefully this topic hasn't already been answered. I've looked (far and wide; not just here) through various topics, but I didn't see anything that particularly helped me. I could've written this as a review to the other, but I figured this way it would be answered quicker.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I have one -- but it was extremely difficult to find. I think I might be able to zip up all my files - send you the plugin?

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
OH! I know your problem actually, I just realized.
Did you unzip iroiro into your UTAU plugins folder? After running it and all, you tried running it from the plugin list in Utau?

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I did that. It's in my plugins with some others but none of them work. T.T

Panano

Momo's Minion
Okay, this is going to sound stupid, but I don't believe I have a plugin folder.....unless, of course, it's not labeled as such. ScreenHunter_11463 Mar. 27 16.29.jpgIs it somewhere in here? It probably is, honestly. I AM new to this thing.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Okay, this is going to sound stupid, but I don't believe I have a plugin folder.....unless, of course, it's not labeled as such. View attachment 1988Is it somewhere in here? It probably is, honestly. I AM new to this thing.
You... dont have a plugins folder? That's the problem... I think you may need to re-install UTAU

Panano

Momo's Minion
Alright. I'm not looking forward to that (as most of the downloads lead to dangerous sites or just complete mojibake gibberish, though the second is now impossible, as I am on Japanese locale.), but if it is necessarily I will do it. Is there anything else I'm missing? I had to make folders for my different resamplers because it was, well, messy. I'm assuming I can find a safe link on here, but if you know one, let me know. I'll be looking.

Edit: Actually, I can't find one on here. Happen to have a good one?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Did you downloaded UTAU's latest version and/or from the offciial website? If you downloaded UTAU from foreign websites, it could be plder versions or even modified versions

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
They say they are running but nothing changes-no breaths, no conversion no nothing...

Panano

Momo's Minion
(I'm so glad this thread is helping multiple people : ) )
I opened my program to check, and sure enough, when I click on the 'open plugin folder', nothing's there.

Apparently I have version 0.2.76 (free version), which, because it is a very low number, is probably not the right one. Does anyone have a link to the latest? I can't find one (even on this site). It's probably on here somewhere, I just can't find it :cynical: