Problems with OREMO

CreatEchoes

Teto's Territory
Hello, I have some problems with OREMO.

I don't know why, but when I save the recordings and go to see them in the "result" folder any of them are there.I tried to set the properties of the folder to not hide any files, stays the same.

The thing that confuses me is that and that when I go to see the folder in OREMO loading the voice list it actually shows the files and confuses me even more.

I tested it and aparrently it does this with every recording folder I set for the program, help :c.

Reactions: Wiffle Queen

Wiffle Queen

Momo's Minion
Hello, I have some problems with OREMO.

I don't know why, but when I save the recordings and go to see them in the "result" folder any of them are there.I tried to set the properties of the folder to not hide any files, stays the same.

The thing that confuses me is that and that when I go to see the folder in OREMO loading the voice list it actually shows the files and confuses me even more.

I tested it and aparrently it does this with every recording folder I set for the program, help :c.
I'm currently having the exact same problem with OREMO where I go to the "result" folder and the recordings are nowhere to be found except when I open UTAU or OREMO. Sadly I don't know how to fix this problem.

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What operating system are you using and can you access the folder from OREMO to see its exact whereabouts?
Do your recordings still show up in UTAU and can you also see which folder it's loading them from?
Also, do the recordings still not show up if you make a copy of the folder?

Wiffle Queen

Momo's Minion
I'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad (Windows 10), my recordings were saved in the "result" folder and all I'm able to see is one of the recordings (あ) from my desktops quick access, which says it's located in that result folder. The only way I'm able to see the recordings is when I open UTAU and load in the voice bank (also comes from the result folder). I also tried copying the folder, but sadly I only get a file called "OREMO-comment.txt"