Open PayPal Mixing Music OTO Other ✨Professional Otoing and Mixing Commission✨ (UPDATE: Feb 2024)

would you commission me?

• yes! i need otoing please!

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • no thanks, i like to waste my time in dragging the lines XD

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • gonna think about it~

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yo Ryan. Extremely weird request, it isn't on your list but I'd be paying you so I wouldn't feel bad asking this haha - how would you feel exporting sound samples? You do so much regarding UTAU that I thought you'd maybe be game.

How I record UTAU is that for half an hour I record in Audacity then apply my EQ. Then I got through and export each sample making sure I chose the best one if I recorded a few times, writing down any that have sound glitchs or other problems to rerecord, silencing the start before the note, etc. This is quite honestly the killer for me with UTAU. I know OREMO is a thing but I don't care for it. Would you be willing to do this and if so how much would you charge?

Reactions: mangosiryan12

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yo Ryan. Extremely weird request, it isn't on your list but I'd be paying you so I wouldn't feel bad asking this haha - how would you feel exporting sound samples? You do so much regarding UTAU that I thought you'd maybe be game.

How I record UTAU is that for half an hour I record in Audacity then apply my EQ. Then I got through and export each sample making sure I chose the best one if I recorded a few times, writing down any that have sound glitchs or other problems to rerecord, silencing the start before the note, etc. This is quite honestly the killer for me with UTAU. I know OREMO is a thing but I don't care for it. Would you be willing to do this and if so how much would you charge?

sure i can do that! send me the audacity file first so that i can evaluate it and also the reclist you've used XDD

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Bumping this again. Wooohh still totally active!! Almost 500+ utau voicebank otoed!!!

(Estimated cuz I lost count lol)